Best Portable Carpet Upholstery Cleaner in 2020
Bissell Multi-Purpose Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 1400B
BISSELL SpotClean ProHeat Portable Spot and Stain Carpet Cleaner, 2694, Blue
- Tank capacity 37 Ounces; Heatwave technology maintains consistent water temperature while cleaning
- 3 inch tough stain tool for cleaning stairs, upholstery and hard to reach places
- Deep reach tool removes embedded dirt and stains from the bottom up; dirt tank capacity
- Self Cleaning tool makes cleaning out the machine a breeze
- Removable water tanks for easy filling and emptying
BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- BISSELL spot clean pro pet compact carpet cleaner combines powerful suction, brushing action and cleaning solution to remove embedded dirt and pet stains
- Designed to easily clean carpet, upholstery, stairs, pet beds, area rugs, auto interiors and more
- Large capacity tank allows you to clean more area without emptying and filling the tank
- Pet tools included: stain trapper tool and tough stain tool. Power Rating: 5.7 amperes
- Long hose and 22 feet Power cord allow you to clean hard to reach areas such as rugs, stairs and upholstery
- Includes a trial size BISSELL professional pet urine eliminator plus oxy that removes pet urine, stains and odors and discourages pets from resoiling
BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Portable Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner, 14259
- Compact multi purpose wet vacuum delivers thorough deep cleaning (Not a Steam Cleaner)
- Powerful spray and suction clean and help dry in one step; stores ready to use. Power Rating: 9 Amps
- Built in hot water heater for enhanced results; separate clean/dirty water tanks and dirt collection tank capacity 48 ounces
- Flexible hose, tough stain brush, and spraying crevice tool included. 48 ounces dirty tank capacity
- Ships in Certified Frustration Free Packaging. Weight: 13 lbs, hose length is 4 feet. Do not carry the appliance while in use
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: rubber nub tool and trial size solution
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
- Professional spot cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 Ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amperes. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
Hoover Carpet Cleaner, Blue Spotless Deluxe
- Clean water capacity 51 ounces, dirty water capacity 36 ounces
- Please refer user manual for trouble shooting steps
BISSELL, 20037 Pet Stain Eraser Cordless Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2019 Version
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets
- Spray, scrub and suction to remove pet stains and messes from carpet, upholstery, stairs, area rugs, auto interiors, and more.
- Grab and go cordless convenience; enjoy the freedom of a lithium-powered handheld carpet cleaner that lifts away stains using formula and powerful suction.
- Formula conveniently stores in the machine and doesn't need to be mixed with water, so it's always ready for use.
- Instantly and permanently removes stains like urine, feces, vomit, dirt, mud, blood, grass, tomato sauce, red wine, makeup, food grease, vegetable oils, coffee, cola, motor oils and more.
- Includes two trial-size formulas.
- 2019 Version with increased tank capacity!
BISSELL 2X Pet Stain & Odor Portable Machine Formula, 32 ounces, 74R7
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Removes tough pet stains and messes.
- Eliminates difficult pet odors.
- Quick and effective spot cleaning on carpet, area rugs and upholstery.
- Great for removing tough pet stains like urine, vomit, blood, and tracked-in dirt.
- Formula made for portable carpet cleaners.
- Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable Detergents.
- Pet and family safe when used as directed.
- 2X concentrate provides the same cleaning power using less packaging than non-concentrated formula and smaller bottles are easier for consumers to use
- Specifically formulated: works in all Bissell and dirt devil compact deep cleaning machines
- Formula contains no phosphates, dyes, optical brighteners or heavy metals.
- The bottle is made from at least 25-percent post consumer recycled plastic
- Compatible with Little Green 1400B, Little Green ProHeat 14259, SpotBot Pet 33N8A, SpotBot Pet 33N8, SpotClean 5207A, SpotClean Anywhere 97491, SpotLifter 1716B, SpotLifter 1719, SpotClean Auto 7786A
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
How to Get Candle Wax Out of Carpeting
Even the best carpet cleaner will not get candle wax out of carpeting. It takes a special technique to remove the mess, but it can be accomplished using the following easy method.
Use caution when using an iron over carpeting. Some synthetic fibers might melt under high heat. When in doubt, try this method to get a melted candle out of carpeting in an inconspicuous area. Simply use an iron on a medium setting over a single sheet of plain paper bag. Check for damage before continuing with this method to get candle wax out of carpeting.
To get melted candle out of carpeting you will require an electric iron and a plain brown paper bag. You will also need a serrated knife and a pair of scissors to trim the bag. The material used to make paper bags is highly absorbent, and it is perfect for pulling the melted material out of the carpeting simply and easily.
Begin by removing as much of the candle wax as possible by hand. When trying to get rid of a large chunk, a serrated knife will come in very handy. Carefully cut it away using a sawing motion, but try not to damage the carpet fibers in the process. If possible break it away by hand to get rid of the majority.
Next, begin preheating the iron. It should be on a medium setting without added water. While the iron is heating trim the paper bag to size. Use a portion of the bag that is not embellished with print since the ink could transfer to the carpeting. The plain paper bag should be as large as or larger than the iron, and it should be at least twice the size of the area of hardened wax. It will probably be necessary to use a few sheets of paper bag to get rid of all of the candle wax in the carpeting.
After picking the majority of the candle wax out by hand, get the remaining candle wax out of the carpeting by placing a sheet of paper bag over the hardened area. Use the preheated iron to warm the wax and melt it. As it melts it will absorb into the paper bag. If any candle wax remains in the carpeting, iron another sheet of paper bag to pull out more. Continue this process as many times as necessary until the carpet is as clean as possible.
In many instances no traces of candle wax will remain. In any case, the carpeting will look better than it did before attempting to remove the wax. Picking it off by hand and melting and absorbing the mess is the best way to get rid of it and restore the beauty of almost any type of carpeting.