Best Portable Commercial Carpet Cleaner in 2020
HOOVER 0.5 gal, 120V Portable Vacuum
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
- Professional spot cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 Ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amperes. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
Bissell Big Green Professional Carpet Cleaner Machine, 86T3
- Tank capacity 1.75 gallons; Extra large dirt lifter power brush for deep scrubbing action
- Heavy duty suction power aids in fast drying time. Cleans on the forward and backward pass for reduced cleaning time and dries faster than the leading competitive rental carpet cleaners
- Two large tanks for full room cleaning
- Professional formula? includes a trial size BISSELL professional formula. Power Cord Length: 25 feet
- 5 year limited warranty.Power Rating:12 amperes; Tough Stain Tool & 9 Foot Hose. The 6 inch Tough Stain Tool lets you spray and scrub extra tough spots and stains on stairs, upholstery, and other soft surfaces. Maximized hose length gives you extra reach for those hard to reach spaces
- Included Components: Deep Cleaner
Bissell 78H63 Deep Clean Pro 4X Deep Cleaning Concentrated Carpet Shampoo, 48 ounces - Silver
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Our most powerful formula for tough, ground-in dirt and stains.
- Removes tough odors.
- Safe on carpet, area rugs and upholstery.
- Great for heavily soiled areas, stubborn stains and underlying odors.
- Formula made for upright carpet cleaners.
- formula. Contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents.
- Safe to use around kids and pets when used as directed.
Hoover PowerDash Pet Compact Carpet Cleaner, Lightweight, FH50700, Blue
- 2X MORE CLEANING POWER than the competitive lightweight carpet cleaner*
- POWERSPIN PET BRUSH ROLL Delivers powerful carpet cleaning with protection
- HEATFORCE POWER Delivering an even faster drying for any space
- LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT Easy-to-use design for efficient cleaning and storage
- POWERFUL CLEANING Good for high traffic areas and small spaces
- INCLUDED COMPONENTS Trial Size Solution
BISSELL Turboclean Powerbrush Pet Upright Carpet Cleaner Machine and Carpet Shampooer, 2085
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL will donate 10 dollars for each power brush pet purchase, upon activation
- Bissell lightest upright carpet cleaner, at 12 pounds , is easy to maneuver and carry. Tank Capacity 1/2 Gallon. Cleaning Path Width 9.5 Inch
- Great for removing tracked in dirt and stains from Area rugs and entryways. 2 Tank System keeps clean and dirty water separate
- 4 Row rotating dirt lifter power brush combined with powerful suction to loosen and remove dirt
- Powerful Bissell oxy based Formula removes stains like coffee, wine, grape juice, and pet stains
- Convenient, collapsible handle for easy storing
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: rubber nub tool and trial size solution
BISSELL SpotClean Pet Pro Portable Carpet Cleaner, 2458
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- BISSELL spot clean pro pet compact carpet cleaner combines powerful suction, brushing action and cleaning solution to remove embedded dirt and pet stains
- Designed to easily clean carpet, upholstery, stairs, pet beds, area rugs, auto interiors and more
- Large capacity tank allows you to clean more area without emptying and filling the tank
- Pet tools included: stain trapper tool and tough stain tool. Power Rating: 5.7 amperes
- Long hose and 22 feet Power cord allow you to clean hard to reach areas such as rugs, stairs and upholstery
- Includes a trial size BISSELL professional pet urine eliminator plus oxy that removes pet urine, stains and odors and discourages pets from resoiling
Rug Doctor 041207 Upholstery Cleaning Solution Portable Machine & Upholstery Cleaner, Red, Medium, 32 oz.
- All-purpose carpet cleaning concentrate removes stains and spots with oxygen activated boosters.
- Ideal for cleaning carpets, upholstery, car interiors and rugs. Take it where you need it and watch the concentrate clean your upholstery and soft surfaces.
- Professional grade results leave carpet and upholstery soft, clean, and bright!
- At-home carpet shampoo extracts stains and dirt. Recommended to use with the Rug Doctor Portable Spot Cleaner or any leading portable cleaning machines
- Blue Wave Scent serves as a deodorizer and neutralizes foul odors.
Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack Carpet Cleaner, Large, Blue
- For professional-looking results within the comfort of home, use the lightweight, compact, carpet-friendly Rug Doctor Mighty Pro X3 Pet Pack, a deep cleaning machine to remove pet smells and stains
- Rotating brushes dig deep into carpet fibers to extract dirt, grime, filth, stains, spots, pet hair, pet urine, or mud tracked in from outside
- Deters remarking and renews carpets; pro-enzymatic formula within Rug Doctor Platinum Professional Urine Eliminator 24-ounce spray permanently removes pet stains and odors
- With little refilling, the enhanced vacuum motor sucks up and extracts soils into the 3. 9-gallon recovery tank, leaving carpets looking and feeling truly clean, fresh, and renewed
- Endlessly versatile, the handheld soft surface versatility tool deep cleans soft surfaces in the home or office: chairs, stairs, couches, mattresses, pet beds, car mats, car seats, or vehicles
- Wattage: 100 W
How to Deal with Pet Stained Carpets
As a pet owner, I frequently deal with stained carpets. This article includes an interview with a carpet cleaning expert about pet stains and odors in carpets and how to properly fix.
I have grown up with pets of all types and all sizes. From a guinea pig to a Great Dane weighing over 120 pounds. The one thing that remains consistent with owning pets is that stains and accidents are guaranteed to happen.
I currently have the company of a dog and cat, and although they are trained, there have been several accidents over the past year. Although we have several products we use on a regular basis, many stains go unnoticed due to the color of our carpet and cause permanent damage. We are now considering a professional cleaning.
I reached out to a professional to get feedback on how to clean pet stains and odors out of carpets and how to know if a professional cleaning is necessary.
Nola Carpet Cleaning is a New Orleans company owned by Jonathan Brister, whose father started the business over 50 years ago. To answer questions about pet stains and cleaning carpets and furniture, I interview owner Jonathan Brister.
Michael Luchies: What can pet owners do to limit damage done to their carpets?
Jonathan Brister: The easiest way to limit damage is to prevent it. Allow access to the routine outdoor space that the animal performs restroom habits. The more convenient, the faster the training process will occur in a new environment.
ML: What are some products that you would recommend to the average consumer who deals with pet stains?
JB: Do to the variety of textiles produced; there is not a cure all product. Many products will void manufacturers' warranties. All consumers should consult the dealer where the textile was purchased, a certified inspector, or a certified cleaner.
ML: Are pet odors and stains the biggest issue that Nola Carpet Cleaning deals with on a regular basis?
JB: Yes. About 50% of the carpet cleaning we do is pet related, 30% is related to new move-ins, and 20% is yearly maintenance.
ML: Do you encounter carpets that are beyond repair due to odors and stains?
JB: The main issue is the type of fabric that is damaged. Odors and stains can always be rectified on water cleanable textiles. However, dry clean only fabrics, rope based textiles or wood flooring may be permanently damaged in some extreme cases.
ML: How can someone determine if they need their carpet professionally cleaned instead of trying to fix the problem themselves?
JB: I have been cleaning professionally for over 15 years and have never seen a pH listed on consumer products. Any 5th generation nylon, wool, cotton, or other fiber will have specific pH ranges for safe cleaning without damage. The only 100% safe way for consumers to treat their own textiles would be through analyzing product specifications and proficiency in the interpretation of applicable MSDS. This is just the water based materials. Many cleaning agents have solvents included which may harm the integrity of the fiber as well.
ML: What other advice would you give to pet owners with carpeted floors?
JB: We all love out pets and we all invest in our homes, when accidents happen; just rest and we'll do what we do best. It truly is the difference between your textiles lasting a lifetime or changing them every few years.
ML: What sets Nola Carpet Cleaning apart from the competition?
JB: Nola is set apart from the competition through the simplest of things. Straight forward honesty, integrity, treating clients as family coupled with certification, knowledge, industry leading warranties, and advanced technologies in solution recipes. We provide top notch cleaning with a fair pricing structure. The business was started by my father over 50 years ago and we have been providing excellent care and services ever since.
Pet smells and stains are a necessary evil of owning pets. If you have questions about a stain or odor, make sure to consult a professional before spending hundreds of dollars on products that may not be able to properly clean the material.
*Nola Carpet Cleaning is based out of New Orleans, LA and is located at 8021 Palm Street. Phone# 504-684-4393.