Best Price Carpet Cleaner in 2020
Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000, Turquoise
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning.Cleaning Path Width:13.5 inch
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess free. Hose Length: 6 feet
- Replacement Filter Style 12141
- Dirt cup capacity 1. 0 liter
Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Lite, Blue
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brushroll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12. 6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 lbs. lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4. 1L extra-large capacity: the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: a quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, celings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Handheld & Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Blue
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner; Professional Grade Carpet Cleaning Machine, Penetrating Brushes, Incredible Suction Power; Deeply Scrubs, Removes Stains and Dirt from Carpet, Refreshes Space
- With a 22-foot cord length, 1.5-gallon tank capacity and 11-inch cleaning path, the Rug Doctor Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner makes cleaning and refreshing carpets quick and easy
- Weighing only 35.3 pounds, this carpet cleaner is easy to maneuver around the house or office space; allows back and forth cleaning motions and comes ready to use out of the box
- Digital indicator lights alert the user when cleaning solution is empty or if there is a brush roll jam; user-friendly easy-lift clean and dirty water tanks make filling and emptying stress-free
- Durable, high-impact materials; tough on stains but gentle on carpets; cleaner provides immediate, satisfying, professional results without having to pay high price for a professional cleaning
- Use the Pro Deep Carpet Cleaner for a variety of occasions: party preparation, after parties, family in town, nasty rental house carpet, fresh look, spring cleaning, holidays and more
BISSELL COMMERCIAL Carpet Cleaner, 128oz, Bottle, 9 to 9.8 pH, Green
- Janitorial & Cleaning Supplies
- Package Height of the Product: 21.0"
- Package Length of the Product: 18.0"
- Package Width of the Product: 18.0"
Zep 32 ounce high-traffic carpet cleaner ZUHTC32
- Specially formulated for high traffic areas
- Convenient, general use carpet cleaner
- 32 oz.
ZPEZUHTC32 - Zep Commercial High Traffic Carpet Cleaner
Rug Doctor 04127 Portable Machine and Upholstery Cleaner, 2-Pack
- Super concentrated professional strength formula with oxygen activated boosters
- Removes dirt, soils & stains
- Fast and effective deep cleaning of stains, high traffic areas & upholstery
- Anytime spot clean usage needs when messes happen and carpets need a quick, easy and effective clean
- Designed with fast breaking foam to work most effectively with our portable spot cleaner machine
Eureka Power Speed Turbo Spotlight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Pet Tool, Orange, NEU188A
- LED Headlights: With the LED lights of this home vacuum, you'll get a better view to clean beneath furniture and the hard-to-see spots in your house. Dust cup capacity - 4.1 liters
- All-floor Vacuuming: The 5 height adjustment settings of this vacuum cleaner allow you to switch proper mode on hardwood floors, carpet and rug areas effortlessly.
- XL Dust Cup: The XL dust cup of the multi-surface vacuum holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying between uses.
- Wide Operation Reach: The 10-pound lightweight enable users to enjoy up to 8 feet of reach to clean hard-to-reach places like ceilings, the tops of furniture, under appliances and more.
- Accessories: Included The included pet turbo brush, 2-in-1 upholstery tool, flexible telescoping crevice tool and quick release handle help the users remove pet hair and hard-to-clean substances easily.Detachable handle
Keeping Your Carpets Looking Fresh
Most people take pride in their homes and a clean carpet can really create a crisp overall impression of an elegant house. Here are some tips for keeping your carpets looking clean and fresh.
There are a lot of factors that come into play when you consider how your carpet will maintain it's new appearance: the quality of the carpet, the quality and thickness of the padding, and, of course, the wear and tear of daily life.
There's no secret to keeping your carpets looking fresh. There are a few things you can do to make sure your carpets have a long, good-looking life:
Maintaining a regular schedule is one of the best ways to keep your carpet looking new. Once a week is best, but more often will not hurt the carpet. Dirt, soil, and grime accumulate over time and these particles can break the surface of the fibers. Make sure you get all of the carpet - even those areas you don't think get a lot of traffic.
As you vacuum, don't get into a pattern. When you continuously vacuum in the same direction every time, the strands start to naturally lay into a pattern. Instead, change directions frequently, even during each vacuum session. For example, vacuum completely in one direction and then take a second pass at the same room in the opposite direction.
Keep Other Floors Clean
Keep other floor surfaces in your home clean, too. When the kitchen floor is dirty or grimy, it's easy for people to track that dirt into the dining room.
Clean Spots Immediately
The longer a spot stays on the carpet, the harder it will be to remove. Attack those carpet stains as soon as you see them.
Use a quality carpet shampoo for best results. Usually these come in concentrated formulas you can mix with hot water. Apply liberally to the affected area and brush in until it gets foamy. Work the cleaner into the stain but don't overdo it. You can damage the carpet if you brush too hard. Clean up with a wet-vac and rinse with cold, clean water. This treatment should yield excellent results.
Take Your Shoes Off
One of the worst contributors to bad looking carpet is the dirt tracked in from outside - especially the asphalt of a driveway. The oils in asphalt easily stick to your shoes and track inside where they work their way into the carpet and are hard to remove with a vacuum. The stickiness of the asphalt will also attract dirt that becomes almost impossible to remove. It's best to remove your shoes - especially after coming in from outside.
It's not hard to take good care of your carpets. Following a few simple guidelines will help keep your carpet looking as clean and fresh as the day it was first installed.