Best Rated Carpet Stain Remover in 2020
Earth Rated Pet Stain And Odor Remover, Unscented, Non-Toxic Bio-Enzymatic Pet Cleaner for Dog and Cat Urine, 32 fl oz Spray Bottle
Folex Carpet Spot Remover, 32 oz
- Excellent for cleaning any color fast carpet or material that can be safely dampened with water.
- Carpet spot removers instant size 32 ounces Safely removes tough spots and stains from colorfast carpet, rugs, upholstery, and clothing. Does not leave a sticky residue. No rinsing or vacuuming necessary.
- No rinsing, no vacuuming or waiting to see results!
- Instant results, simply apply to the stain, gently agitate with finger tips and blot with absorbent cloth stains will disappear instantly.
- Non-toxic and completely non-irritating to normal skin
Bissell Professional Power Shot Oxy Carpet Spot, 14 ounces, 95C9 Stain Remover, 14oz (Pack of 1)
- Professional Power Shot Oxy removes tough, set-in stains like red wine, pet soils, coffee, and motor oil
- Outcleans the leading aerosol spot cleaner on tough stains like red wine, grape juice, and coffee
- Eco-friendly formula and packaging—biodegradable detergent, recyclable package, and no-VOC* formula (*No solvent content and no hazardous propellants)
- StainLift Technology permanently removes stains and odors
Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover with Trigger Spray, 32 OZ
- Spot Shot Professional Instant Carpet Stain Remover With Trigger Spray, 32 Oz
- Professional Grade To Instantly Remove The Toughest Carpet Stains Without Scrubbing
- Safely Cleans And Deodorizes Carpets And Prevents Stains From Reappearing
- Safe For Most Carpet, Rug And Fabric Types. Must Have For Facility Managers, Shop Owners And Custodial Businesses
- No Rubbing, Scrubbing Or Vacuuming Needed After Spraying The Affected Area
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Pet Stain & Odor Remover, Enzyme Cleaner, Odor Eliminator, Best Carpet Stain Remover, Pet Odor Eliminator, Stain Remover, Odor Neutralizer, Cat Urine Smell - Cleaner - Eliminator, Sunny and Honey, 1 Gallon
- #1 RATED ENZYME CLEANER - Completely removes all pet stains and odors: urine, feces, vomit, & drool.
- MULTI-SURFACE FORMULA - carpet, hardwood, furniture, leather, rugs, pet beds, crates, car upholstery.
- CHILDREN & PET SAFE - Natural Enzyme formula is the safest way to clean up pet made stains & odors.
- HIGHEST QUALITY - Made in the USA & 10% of profits are donated to animal rescues & animal shelters.
- GUARANTEE - If you are not 100% in LOVE with S&H Enzyme Cleaner, send it back for a full refund!
Bissell Pet Stain & Odor Remover + Sanitize, 22oz, 1129
- Kills 99. 9% of bacteria* on soft surfaces (*Kills 99. 9% of Enterobacter aerogenes (ATCC 13408) and Staphylococcus aureus (ATCC 6538))
- Leaves the household soft surfaces you and your family come into contact with every day sanitized
- Improves deep cleaning performance
- Formulated with unique Penetrating Action to remove dirt, pet stains, odors, bacteria, and allergens
- Suitable for use on carpet, upholstery, fabric, pet beds, stairs, bedding, pet beds, couches, area rugs, laundry bags, car seat upholstery, and bathroom mats
10 Oz. CarpetAid+ Carpet Stain Remover & Spot Cleaner (Pack of 6 Cans): Easily and Effectively Remove Food, Drink, Dirt, Mud, Pet, and Other Stubborn Stains Instantly; No Rubbing or Scrubbing
- EFFECTIVE - Extremely effective in removing the most stubborn stains
- ECO FRIENDLY - CarpetAid+ is environmentally friendly and biodegradable
- EASY TO USE - Simply spray, blot with your heavy duty white rag, and remove
- NO RESIDUE - Clean with no rings or residue left behind
- CUSTOMER FAVORITE - Consistently rated by customers as their “favorite stain remover!”
OxiClean Carpet and Area Rug Stain Remover Spray, 24 Ounce 2 Pack
- Remove even tough stains with OxiClean Carpet & Area Rug Stain Remover.
- special oxygenation process works together with OxiClean
Hoover Oxy Spot and Stain Remover, 22oz Pretreat Spray Formula for Carpet and Upholstery, AH30902, White
- FAST-ACTING FORMULA: Attacks and breaks down tough stains like ketchup, dirt, pasta sauce, coffee, grape juice and more
- OXY TECHNOLOGY: Permanently removes dirt and tough, colored stains
- ADVANCED CLEANING ACTION: For use on carpet, area rugs, upholstery and car interiors
- ENHANCED PERFORMANCE: When paired with a HOOVER carpet cleaner and cleaning solution
- MADE IN THE USA: With US and globally sourced ingredients
12 Surprising Household Uses for Citrus
Save a bundle on stain removers, air fresheners, dishwashing products, and more by using citrus instead. We’ve listed 12 surprising household uses for citrus.
Save a bundle on stain removers, air fresheners, dishwashing products, and more by using citrus instead. Citrus is a natural product with many uses, and is available at a very affordable price. We've provided 12 surprising household uses for citrus. Use citrus in the kitchen, bathroom, laundry room, and elsewhere at home.
Citrus fruits include lemon, lime, grapefruit, and oranges. Most of the uses for citrus below recommend lemons as the fruit of choice. This is because lemons are the most versatile, and are believed to be the best at removing odors. However, note that in many cases, any of the other fruits can be substituted, although they may not work as effectively as a lemon.
Household uses for citrus:
Repel cats - Keep cats out of flower beds by placing various citrus peels in and around flower beds. Cats hate the smell of citrus and will head in the opposite direction. Check out these other ways to keep cats out of flower beds and gardens.
Repel ants- Keep ants out of your home with a homemade ant repellant. Grind two whole lemons and mix it with water in a spray bottle. Spray wherever ants can enter the home to keep them away.
Homemade air freshener - Slice two lemons, or other citrus fruits, and place them on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake at 200 degrees for about an hour. The scent is invigorating, and will remove any foul kitchen odors.
Remove stubborn odors - Cutting boards absorb foul odors like nobody's business. By rubbing them with a lemon cut in half, you can remove odors left behind by onions, garlic, and other smelly food items, and leave them smelling fresh and clean.
Clean away juice stains - Rub a lemon on stains on countertops and cutting boards to remove juice stains. Whether you're working with a fresh stain left behind by berries, or have a stain from a child's drink, fresh lemon juice will help wipe it away.
Brighten the wash - Soak dingy looking clothes in warm water and fresh lemon juice before washing. After about 30 minutes, check the clothes and add a bit of baking soda to extremely dirty garments. Wash as usual for brighter, cleaner, clothes.
Remove laundry stains - Remove sweat stains, ink spots, and other fresh laundry stains with fresh lemon juice. Turn the garment inside out and rinse the stain from behind with cold water. Slice a lemon in half and dab, don't rub, the lemon directly to the garment. Let the lemon juice set for a few minutes and then wash in cold water.
Power-boost dishes - No store-bought rinse agent will get dishes as sparkling clean as a lemon. Place half a lemon in the dishwasher, along with your regular detergent, for the cleanest dishes you've ever seen.
Clean copper pots - Don't spend a lot of money on specialty copper cleaners. Instead, slice a lemon in half, dip it in table salt, and rub the bottom of the pan. It won't take long before your copper pots will be sparkling clean again.
Remove build-up on faucets - Sink faucets dull over time, and become coated with hard water stains, soap spots, and other residue. Slice a lemon in half and rub it on the faucet to remove build-up and leave a sparkling shine.
Disposal deodorizer - Add lemon, lime, orange, or grapefruit peels to your garbage disposal to get rid of smelly odors.
Fireplace kindling - Keep dried citrus peels by the fireplace and use them whenever you build a fire. This is one of the more unusual uses for citrus, but it works like a charm. Best of all, the burning citrus works as a subtle air freshener.