Best Shark Vacuum For Hardwood Floors And Carpet in 2020
Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Lift-Away Handheld HEPA Filter, and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV352), Lavender
- Dust cup capacity 1.1 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at only 12.5 pounds
- Brush roll Shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Swivel Steering; Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning with Swivel Steering and Car Detail Set (HV302), Gray/Orange
- Ultra lightweight At under 8 pounds, it converts into a hand vac for versatile floor to ceiling cleaning
- Home & Car Detail Kit Micro tools that clean the tiniest of spaces
- Fingertip controls to easily switch from hard floor to carpet
- Dual storage options Fix the hand vac to the bottom of the wand or secure it to the wall mount
- Swivel Steering Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture
- Cleaning path width (in.): 8.5
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning with Swivel Steering (HV301), Gray/Orange
- Never loses suction or power
- Cleans carpets and bare floors
- Lightweight - only 7 pounds. Amps- 4.2. Wattage- 500
- Versatile floor to ceiling cleaning
- Never Loses Suction or Power
- Cleans Bare Floors and Deep Cleans Carpets
- Versatile Floor to Ceiling Cleaning
- Swivel Steering
Shark Navigator Freestyle Upright Stick Cordless Bagless Vacuum for Carpet, Hard Floor and Pet with XL Dust Cup and 2-Speed Brushroll (SV1106), White/Grey
- Dust cup capacity 0.64 quarts; Cordless convenience
- Powerful pet hair pick up
- Swivel steering for easy Maneuver
- 2 speeds settings optimized for carpet & bare floor
- Extra large, easy to empty dust cup
Shark Rocket DuoClean Ultra-Light Corded (Non-Cordless) Bagless Carpet and Hard Floor with Hand Vacuum, Charcoal
- Duoclean technology: dual brushroll system deep cleans carpets and directly engages floors for a polished look.
- Ultra lightweight it converts into a 4.5 pounds handheld vacuum for versatile above floor cleaning.
- Brushroll garage for easy access to the brushroll for maintenance.
- Pet multi tool; Designed to capture embedded pet hair on all surfaces
- Led lights on the floor nozzle and handheld vacuum to help spot hidden debris throughout your home
Shark Rotator Professional Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Lift-Away Hand Vacuum and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV501), White with Red Chrome
- Dust cup capacity 1.3 quarts. Powerful upright vacuum with Lift Away pod for convenient cleaning of stairs and above floor areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology, HEPA
- Rotator Technology Enhanced Swivel Steering and better deep carpet cleaning
- Lightweight & Ultra Quiet Operation.Hose length (ft.): 8.4
- Premium Pet Tools and Ergo Cleaning Accessories
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
- Dust cup capacity 2.2 quarts; Lift Away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99. 9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at 13.7 pounds
- Brush roll Shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Hard floor hero attachment not included
Shark Navigator Deluxe Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Anti-Allergy Seal (NV42), Champagne
- Dust cup capacity - 2.6 quarts. Never Loses Suction
- Lightweight and Maneuverable
- Superior Carpet & Bare Floor Cleaning
- Premium Pet Hair Cleaning Tools
- 25’ Power Cord
Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight Corded Vacuum for Carpets and Hard Floors, Blue
- Innovative Multi-Surface vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an integrated airflow control on the handle that can be easily switched at your fingertips. It includes three settings: carpet, upholstery & hard floors. Dust cup capacity - 1.2 liters
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner weighs less than 8 pounds and can easily maneuver under and around furniture and stairs thanks to its swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand
- 3L dust container, no maintenance costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and uses washable filters. Rinse the filters as needed and you’re ready to go
- 2-In-1 integrated crevice tool: The Eureka whirlwind canister vacuum features a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle so it’s at your fingertips whenever you need and will never get lost. Easily disconnect the handle from the hose and then you can switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush
- Easy-to-use: spend more time cleaning and less time struggling with your vacuum cleaner. The Eureka whirlwind has automatic cord Rewind, saving your valuable time. The whirlwind has a one-button release for easy dust cup emptying
Shark 12inch Rechargeable Floor & Carpet Sweeper, V2945Z
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a manufacturer or specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. All products are backed by a minimum 90-day warranty
- 12" motorized brush with 2 speed settings sweeps any size/type of debris into an easy-to-empty dust cup
- Folding back saver handle reaches low even where your vacuum can't
- Ultra lightweight plus swivel steering for easy maneuverability
- Rechargeable Shark cordless sweeper has low profile and long reach
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery
Home Tips - Garage Gym
When you have limited space in your house, it seams like the last thing you have space for is a gym. If you don't have any room for your workout equipment, get in the garage and turn it into a multi-functional space.
Garage floors are always dirty from the cars coming in after a rain or snow storm, or dirt and dust from some of those projects that are accumulating in the corner. Take everything out of your garage. Clean the floor with bleach and water and a deck brush. Use a squeegee to get most of the water out of the garage and then wait for it to dry.
Once the floor is dry, paint the floor with garage floor paint. Once the paint is dry, sprinkle the decorative flakes on the floor and seal the floor with the garage floor sealant in the kit and allow it to dry overnight.
Now that you have everything out of your garage, it is time to decide what you need and what you don't need. Go through your stuff and get rid of everything that you absolutely do not need or can store somewhere else. Buy industrial kitchen shelving units to go on the end of one wall, and another to go one the same wall but on the other end. You workout equipment will be in the middle.
For organizational purposes, try and split the garage into zones. Like a workbench/fix it zone, a kids stuff zone, and, of course, your workout zone. All of these zones need to be able to compact in order to fit he cars in the garage properly.
If you do not currently use your ceiling for storage, you should start to. Use the ceiling joists to store lengths of wood or old boxes of stuff that you never intend to use again, but still don't want to get rid of.
The Workout area
Now that you have all of your stuff organized. You can get your workout area built.
Heavy Boxing Bag Hang a heavy boxing bag from the rafters about 4'-6' from the wall with a heavy chain and a screw in eye bolt. Attach a ring to the bottom of the bag and mount an eye hook on the wall about 5' high. Use a small ratchet strap to tie the boxing bag back to the wall when not in use.
Bench For Weight Lifting take a piece of angle iron about 24" long and drill two holes where it will attach to two studs on the wall. Attach the angle iron making sure that it is level. Take a heavy duty piano hing and mount it to the edge of the angle iron.
Cut 2 pieces or angle iron 4' long and cut 2 piece 18" long. Using L-brackets, bolt the pieces together to form a rectangle so that the top of the angle iron will support a piece of plywood.
Cut a 3/4" piece of plywood 50"x20". Cover with 2" foam padding by stapling it on the underside of the board, and wrapping pleather over the top. Staple the end first, making sure the foam padding stays even. Pull one side at a time making sure that the pleather is tight on the top surface. This forms the bench piece.
Attach the padded bench piece to the angle iron frame and mount it to the piano hinge. Measure the distance when down and level to the floor that the legs need to be and cut 2 legs and and 2 angle supports, 1 for each leg.
Bolt them to the bench and you have a folding bench. Insert a hook on the leg end along with a hook on the wall. Use a small bungee cord to keep the bench up when not in use.
Dumbbell Rack This will organize your dumbbells. You can also put Tupperware bins where you don't have dumbbells to put jump ropes, or ankle weights; what ever you want that has to do with fitness.
Folding treadmill A folding treadmill will stow away easily against the wall when not in use. Just pull out and unfold when you want to go for a jog.
TV and Radio People grossly under estimate how much longer and harder they can workout when they have something to pre-occupy them from thinking about their workout. Run a cable from your cable box in the house and install a splitter. It will split the cable signal and you will be able to get basic channels in your garage workout TV.
With this garage workout center, it will take you very little time to set up, giving you more time to work out.