Best Smelling Carpet Deodorizer in 2021
Glade Carpet and Room Powder, Lavender and Vanilla, 32-Ounce 2-Pack
Glade Carpet & Room Refresher, Clean Linen, 32 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator Plus Oxi Clean Dirt Fighters (Pack of 3), 48.9 Ounce
- Eliminates Odors & Releases Pet Hair and Dirt
- Vacuum Booster - Helps vacuums lift up to 25% more dirt
- Leaves behind a pleasant fragrance for long lasting freshness
- Excellent on pet accidents, dirt and debris
- Also absorbs and eliminates odors from smoke, mold and mildew
NonScents Carpet Odor Eliminator - Pet and Dog Carpet Deodorizer - Outperforms Baking Soda
- ELIMINATES AND NEUTRALIZE CARPET ODORS: Permanently get rid of odors from pet accidents, urine, smoke, cooking, sweat, and mildew
- BREAKTHROUGH AIR FRESH FORMULA: Dust and fragrance free. No irritating perfume, just a clean environment
- SAFE FOR CHILDREN AND PETS: Made without harmful chemicals. Contains biodegradable organic chlorine (derived from amino acids and table salt).
- 30 DAYS LONG LASTING PROTECTION: Continues to protect and destroy new odors in the same spot for up to 30 days after application.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Return it in full for any reason, or for no reason at all. Odors disappear, not your money
Natural Dog Odor Carpet Powder | Dry Pet Smell Neutralizer and Eliminator | Remove Urine Smells | Plant Based Biodegradable Room Deodorizer Loosens Fur and Dirt
- ELIMINATES PET ODORS TRAPPED DEEP IN CARPET FIBERS: Effectively deodorize the carpets and rugs in your home and office the fast, easy way, leaving them smelling fresh and clean. Simply sprinkle on and vacuum up! Our powder neutralizes foul odors left by stinky, smelly messes caused by urine, feces, poop, pee, vomit, throw up, puke and accidents. Our formula lifts away lingering and old odors. Its professional strength makes it excellent for homes with multiple pets.
- NATURAL FORMULA MADE FROM CORN COBS: Our earth friendly formula is safe to use around your pets and kids. Its ultra gentle on your carpets, keeping them looking better, longer. The non-abrasive formula won’t cut carpet fibers causing irreversible damage like the products using baking soda. Our plant-based formula is 100% bio-degradable making it better for the planet than other chemical based products. It also reduces static electricity buildup and leaves your carpet feeling softer.
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE QUALITY: Professional strength that can be used to deodorize smells from urination, defecation and other problem messes left by dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, ferrets, guinea pigs and rabbits. It has a light, fresh laundry scent leaving treated areas smelling pleasantly clean! The crisp scent is not overpowering or smell like strong chemicals like other lesser quality products. We stand behind the quality of our products with a 100% SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
- HELPS VACUUM LIFT 25% MORE FUR & DIRT: Loosens up dirt, fur from shedding, pet dander and debris boosting the effectiveness of your vacuum for a better and deeper clean than vacuuming alone. It also quickly and effectively neutralizes odors caused by cigarette smoking, cooking, food, sweat, dampness, mustiness and mildew. It can be used all around your home in a living room, bedroom, kids room, den, basement, and on furniture upholstery, drapes and automobile interiors.
- OUR ETHICAL FAMILY COMMITMENT: Proudly made in the USA using socially responsible practices, locally sourced and sustainable ingredients, animal cruelty free production and eco-friendly recyclable packaging. 100% Money Back Guarantee! If you don't love our Pet Stain and Odor Remover, let us know and receive a full, no questions asked refund. We are a small family owned business of pet lovers committed to making great products that are safe for you, your pets and the planet!
4 Pk, Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Carpet Odor Eliminator Plus Oxi Clean Dirt Fighters
- Helps vacuums lift up to 25% more dirt
- Leaves behind a pleasant fragrance
- Safe to use around pets
- 4 Pack
Arm & Hammer Extra Strength Odor Eliminator for Carpet and Room, 30 Ounce (Pack of 6)
- Loosens and help your vacuum lift up to 25% more dirt than vacuuming alone
- Plus the power of oxi clean dirt fighters
- Also absorbs and eliminates odors from smoke, mold and mildew
- Uses the power of baking soda to neutralize even the toughest odors deep within carpets
- Arm and Hammer baking soda is the original cleaning and freshening secret, and has been for generations
- Leaves behind long-lasting freshness
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Hoover CleanPlus Concentrated Solution Formula Carpet Cleaner and Deodorizer, 64 oz, AH30330NF, Red
- Concentrated Powerful detergent solution for everyday stains, odors, dirt and grime on carpets, area rugs, upholstery, and car interiors
- Fresh Linen Scent
- Use with a Hoover PreTreat Spray to ensure Best results and continue to use it as part of a regular maintenance program to extend the life of Your carpets
- Safe for use in leading spot and Full size deep cleaning Machines, including Hoover, Bissell, and Rug Doctor, when used as directed
- Phosphate Free, Non Toxic and Septic Safe; Made in the U.S.A
Housekeeping Tips: How to Have a Pleasant Smelling Home
The key to having a clean-smelling home is to have a clean home. Air fresheners and deodorizers can only do so much to cover up foul odors caused by bacteria, mold, mildew and other filthy microbes.
Worried the stinky house I've just described might be yours? If so here are a few tips to make sure your home is a clean-smelling, welcoming retreat you can proudly entertain your guests in.
Tip one: Don't smoke
Sorry. I know it might not be that simple for you, but for the sake of this article please acknowledge that smoke doesn't just get into your lungs. It gets into your carpet, your drapes, your upholstery, your walls-everything! Houses and cars that have been owned by smokers have a lower resale value than their smoke-free equivalents for this very reason. And removing that ashtray aroma is no easy task. The only way I personally know how to do it is floor to ceiling redecoration (a fairly expensive proposition). So let's add good hosting etiquette to your list of reasons to quit-right along with lung cancer and emphysema.
Tip two: Clean up after your pets
Pets of all shapes and sizes may make delightful companions, but they are also huge contributors to indoor funk. Cleaning up after your pet doesn't just mean tending to the big accidents left under the dining room table. Regular attention must be paid to where he sleeps, where he east, and for goodness sake where he eliminate! Kitty litter and critter cages should be emptied daily. And keep in mind that little pets can make big impressions. Even one lonely goldfish can overwhelm the olfactory senses if his hygiene is neglected.
Tip three: Take out the trash
Even the most fervent reducer, re-user and recycler is going to generate a measure of waste. That waste can be the source of some particularly nasty household emissions. At the end of the each day make sure to deposit your trash in the appropriate outdoor receptacle. While the trash cans (or recycling bins) are empty, make sure disinfectant them to eliminate any odor causing germs that have been left behind.
Tip four: Vacuum
Carpeting is soft, warm and pretty, but it is also harder to keep clean than hard surfaces such as wood or vinyl. The more often you vacuum the less filth is going to have time to build up and get ground down into the carpet fibers. While daily vacuuming is ideal, a weekly once-over in every room of the house should be considered bare minimum.
Tip five: Do the dishes
Few things in the kitchen are less appetizing than a sink full of stinky, filthy dishes. Worse yet, rotting food scraps attract pests like houseflies and mice. Banish the odors, insects, and rodents by rinsing your dishes and loading them into the dishwasher as soon as you are done using them. And while you're standing there at the sink clean out the drain by running a lemon peel though the garbage disposal.
Tip six: Ventilate
A stuffy house is a stinky house. Weather permitting open as many windows and doors as you can to let the cross currents of fresh air create a soothing, outdoorsy atmosphere within your home. However, if the climate is prohibitive you can achieve air circulation by using ceiling, exhaust, and/or portable fans.
Tip seven: Use deodorizers liberally
There are oodles of products on the market designed to trap and eliminate odors with limited hassle. The least expensive option is that age-old standby, baking soda. Baking soda can be sprinkled on carpet prior to vacuuming, added to the laundry or stuck in the fridge to absorb unwanted odors. Other deodorizing products include Febreze spray-which can be spritzed on bed sheets, upholstery, and carpets-and Fresh Wave deodorizing beads-which can be conveniently hidden under kitchen sinks, behind toilets and in garages or basements.
Tip eight: Fragrance
Once you have eliminated the bad odors you'll want to replace them with a more pleasant scent. Aerosol air fresheners can be overwhelming and leave behind chemically aftertaste. Fresh flowers, quality potpourri, or essential oils are all be used to fragrance your home. Scented candles are another good option to gently saturate a room with a gentle perfume.
As you might have noticed, the key to having a clean-smelling home is to in fact have a clean home. Air fresheners and deodorizers can only do so much to cover up foul odors caused by bacteria, mold, mildew and other filthy microbes. Step one in banishing stink is to banish the source of the stink. Once that has been done you can concentrate on adding a light perfume to the atmosphere in your home.