10 Best Stairway Carpeting
Updated on: March 2023
Best Stairway Carpeting in 2023
Stair Treads Collection Set of 15 Indoor Skid Slip Resistant Carpet Stair Tread Treads (8 inch x 30 inch) (Brown, Set of 15)
Stair Treads Skid Slip Resistant Backing Indoor Carpet Stair Treads Veronica Red Design 8 Â½ inch x 26 Â¼ inch (Set of 13, Red)
- Veronica French Floral Design | Front loading machine washable, do not use detergent, do not use spin dry (Cold/Cold, Delicate Cycle, No Dryer, Hang-Lay Flat to Dry)
- Approx Stair Tread Size: 8 ½ inch x 26 ¼ inch (±3% due to manufacturing) | Includes: Set of 13 Stair Treads | Color : Red | Design : Veronica Traditional
- Protect your stairs and create traction | Stain Resistant | Mildew Resistant | Fade Resistant | Anti Bacterial
- Indoor Use Only | In order to secure treads in place, double-sided carpet tape required (not included)
- Slip resistant backing works on most hardwood, marble etc stairs | Easy to clean and wash | Low nylon pile
Carpet Stair Treads Set of 13 Non Slip/Skid Rubber Runner Mats or Rug Tread - Indoor Outdoor Pet Dog Stair Treads Pads - Non-Slip Stairway Carpet Rugs (Brown) 8" x 30" Includes Adhesive Tape
- INCREDIBLY SAFE carpet stair treads non slip rug 13 pc set can transform any slippery staircase treads into a slip-resistant surface, ensuring safety of kids, friends, family – be it hardwood or ceramics.
- PET-FRIENDLY wood stair treads carpet design offers desirable traction, encourages dogs & cats to confidently take stairs, muffles the sound produced with each step, while also PROTECTING STAIRS.
- EASY TO USE as these stair mats allows for effortless DIY installation using INCLUDED CARPET TAPE, can be easily removed while leaving NO RESIDUE behind, and is safe for vacuum or damp cleaning.
- PREMIUM DESIGN Soft & Comfortable stair tread or stair runner feels good on bare feet, and proves durable even for busy areas!
- CLASS & GUARANTEE – Cool Brown color of stair carpet or stair runners goes great with any modern interiors, and with 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE on this carpet treads, you have nothing lose.
Stair Treads Carpet Non-Slip â€“ Stair Runners for Wooden Steps Non Slip â€“ Rubber Back Stair Rugs â€“ Pet Dog Carpet for Stairs - Stairway Carpet Rug â€“ Set of 7 Emy Beige (8.5â€ x 26â€)
- Gloria Rug - Stair Treads - Beautifully Designed Outdoor Skid Resistant Stair Treads Non Slip Stair Tread ( 8.5" x 26" ) Stair Mats with Rubber BackingSkid-Resistant Carpet Stair Treads work great on most hard stair surfaces including wood, tile and marble.
- urable Material - These stair treads feature a thick, premium, skid-resistant rubber backing to help create a safer, more secure, slip-resistant walking surface for you and your family including your dog or other pets.
- Easy to Use - They can be placed directly onto your stairs to help protect the surface and create additional traction.
- Skid Resistant - Although these carpet stair treads do have a skid-resistant backing, they do not attach to your steps
- Easy To Clean - These stair treads are easy to clean with a hand-held vacuum or hose attachment and can also be spot cleaned.
Set of Thirteen Indoor Outdoor 23 x 8 in Stair Treads - Protect and Beautify Your Stairs - We Choose Your Pattern
- We choose the color and pattern for you; you will receive one set of 13 stair treads, we will select any pattern that we have available
- Great for inside of your home yet rugged enough for outdoor use
- Protects your stairs from wear and helps provide a safer non-slip surface (reduces the likelihood of slips and falls)
- Easy installation: Tack/Tape/Glue/Staple (not included)
- Mildew and weather resistant
EdenProducts Patent Pending Non Slip Carpet Stair Treads, Set of 15, Rug Non Skid Runner for Grip and Beauty. Safety Slip Resistant for Kids, Elders, and Dogs. 8" X 30", Gray, Pre Applied Adhesive
- ANTI MOVING SOLUTION – No more 'moving around' and 'needing to realign' your treads every 5 minutes. Our tread strips are your perfect solution. Our step treads come with a “Anti Moving & Slipping” surface which covers the whole backing of the tread to despair from you hard work of installation. The Anti Moving backing is gentle, while keeping its utmost effectiveness so you can remove the treads easily whenever you want (And put them back) without worrying of leaving residue on your wood stairs
- PREMIUM QUALITY – Our stair tread mats are made out of soft, reliable and durable wool blends, which is known to be as the most premium, luxurious and high-quality material for carpets available. While being natural and soft on bare feet for the whole family satisfaction, the unique fiber structure is strong and hard-wearing and providing natural protection to help resist staining and soiling.
- PREVENTS SLIPPING - While offering the perfect carpet specification, materials, and quality for you and your family, our stair covers are the best solution to eliminate slipping and falling situations on stairs. Our treads can be used on any surface and material. They have a soft and effective texture that feels good on bare feet, while keeping its anti slip components, and are environmentally friendly to make sure your pets, kids and all loved ones are protected and safe at all times.
- PERFECT SIZE & EASY CLEANED – While giving you the perfect size for your stairs, with an all-around, corner to corner safety and comfort for your family's satisfaction, our treads are easy to clean. Whether it’s the dog's hair, the kids spilling food and drinks or just dust on your new EdenProducts carpet stair runners, our treads are stain resistant and can be cleaned easily and simply with a vacuum cleaner or a washing machine, without any issues or worry.
- *IMPORTANT: EdenProducts strives for consistent innovation. Our brand believes in offering the most premium and quality products for our customers. We created an “Anti Moving Surface” which is *NOT* glue nor permanent adhesive (Such as double sided tape), to make sure your wood stairs are safe and remain undamaged when removing them. When touching the adhesive with hands, *no* adhesive will be felt. The adhesive will be felt when applied to stairs as it will lock your new treads from moving.
25' Stair Runner Rugs - Luxury Bergama Collection Stair Carpet Runner Nearly 1 Million Points Per Sq.Meter (Blue)
- 26" wide by 25' length - fits most standard staircases
- Made of 100% heat set Olefin
- Luxurious underfoot feel
- Plush and durable stair runners
- Stair runner fibers are stain, mildew, abrasion and sunlight resistant
Sugarman Creations Strongest Double Sided Carpet Tape-[2-Inch-by-40-Yard,120 feet!-2X More!]- 5 Stars Professional Grade,Industrial Strength,Heavy Duty Rug Tape.Top Rated Carpet Underlayment Adhesive
- ✅ QUALITY PRODUCT: LIMITED SALE!!! NORMAL PRICE 23.99!!Professional grade, heavy duty, industrial strength carpet tape. Guaranteed to be twice as strong as anything else on the market. Specifically designed utilizing high tension string and extra strong adhesive, this carpet tape grips every surface securely for a strong, long lasting hold. Laminated paper backing peels off easily for quick and easy installation. Roll measures 2 IN X 40 YD. BEST QUALITY & PRICED CARPET TAPE ON AMAZON!
- ✅ SURFACES AND ENVIRONMENTS: Secure carpets, stair treads, rugs, mats or tile on any surface; rough or smooth. Surfaces include hardwood floors, marble, tile, stone, laminate, parquet, carpet to carpet. Durable & long lasting- excellent for high traffic areas such as stairs, entrance halls, kitchens & hallway runners. Engineered to work in any type of environment, even moist ones such as pools, saunas, bathrooms and basements. This double sided tape will stick every time, for a long time.
- ✅ WHO CAN USE THIS TAPE? Laymen and professionals alike. Perfect for home jobs & excellent for the professional carpet layer- can be used for permanent installation to lay entire areas with carpet or tile in both indoor and outdoor locations. Our industrial strength tape guarantees to secure the first time for a long lasting, permanent bond. Easy to use- the laminated paper backing peels off smoothly and quickly- tape sticks firmly and durably. See Product Description for installation guide.
- ✅ SAFETY: Secured carpets and rugs keep kids and elderly from slipping or tripping. Stair treads will be held firmly in place with no fear of loosening. You can protect valuable carpets in high spill areas and your pets will no longer be able to play with & move your rugs around. IF YOU HAVE TRIED OTHER NON-SLIP PRODUCTS SUCH AS MATS OR PADS AND DID NOT ACHIEVE THE STICK YOU DESIRED, THIS TAPE IS THE PRODUCT FOR YOU.
- ✅ Sugarman Creations 100% satisfaction guarantee: We stand behind our premium quality industrial strength double sided carpet tape. Strong. Durable. Easy to use.
Stair Treads Carpet Rubber Backing â€“ Stair Runners for Steps â€“ Rubber Back Stair Rugs â€“ Pet Dog Carpet for Stairs - Stairway Carpet Rug â€“ Single Tread Navy Floral (8.5â€ x 26â€)
- ★Safety First - Secure Rubber Backing Stair Treads - Contains a durable rubber backing that can help prevent slipping or sliding. Low profile soft carpeting material that feels Comfortable on bare-feet and paws
- ★Durable & Long Lasting - Stain Resistant - Fade Resistant - Stress Free Maintenance - These stair treads are made to last an extensive amount of time in your home its indoor skid resistant material will be perfect for any stairs in your home
- ★Modern & Antique Designs - Our Gloria Stair Treads are both uniquely design for modern and antique style homes. These eye-catching designs will complete the look and feel to your stairs and have your room looking better than ever. Make your stairs pop with these AMAZING Designs while still having the safety of the rubber back material
- ★Machine Washable & Easy Maintenance - Delicate Cycle, Cold Water, No Bleach, Hang Dry Only (No Iron) Easy to clean - Low Profile
- ★Perfectly Sized Stair Carpets - Dimension 8.5" x 26". Skid Resistant - Although these carpet stair treads do have a skid-resistant backing; they do not attach to your steps. They can stay in place because of their rubber backing. For a better grip we recommend a double-sided tape to be added to the rubber backing (not included)
XFasten Double Sided Carpet Tape for Area Rugs, Residue-Free, 2-Inch x 30 Yards; Wood Safe 2 Faced Rug Tape for Carpet to Floor and Rug to Carpet Applications
- Durable double sided carpet tape that is easy to install and peel off by hand.
- Provides excellent adhesion to both smooth and rough surfaces. This rug tape works for rug to carpet and carpet to floor applications.
- High tensile strength and wood-safe adhesion secures carpets and rugs in place. This two sided carpet tape is safe for hardwood floors.
- Provides utmost safety to kids and elderly by preventing your carpets from slipping suddenly.
- Can be easily removed by hand without leaving any residue that may damage delicate hardwood floors.
Burned or Stained Carpeting?
No matter how well carpeting is cared for, burns and stains still occur. Carpeting that is stained or burned often looks irreparable, but stained and burned carpeting can be easily repaired.
Colored drink mixes are nothing more than consumable dye combined with sugar, and anyone with kids knows that sooner or later that sweet tasting brightly colored liquid will end up on the carpeting. Drip-proof cups that aren't suppose to leak ends up leaking, and spills happen. It's a fact of life. Anyone with kids will eventually suffer a disaster of the staining variety.
The first order of business when spills ends up on carpeting involves removing as much of the spill as possible as soon as possible. People sometimes make the mistake of not soaking up the entire spill, and instead they end up grinding it into the carpeting and causing more damage. If a spill ends up on carpeting, use clean paper towels to remove any solids and soak up as much of the spill as possible. Even if it takes an entire roll of paper towels, remove all of the liquid. Put direct pressure on the wet area, and use clean paper towels repeatedly until the carpet is dry. The price of a roll of paper towels is well worth avoiding a permanent stain on the carpet.
After removing solid matter and absorbing all of the liquid on the carpeting, you might be left with a stain. Not all well known highly advertised carpet stain removers work as well as portrayed. I won't name a particular brand of carpet stain remover, but I suggest looking for an aerosol variety in a blue can with an orange plastic cap. This brand is endorsed by Good Housekeeping, and it's no wonder why. This carpet stain remover works like a miracle. If this product won't remove a carpet stain, the carpet stain is unremovable. Follow label directions carefully, and if the stain on the carpet hasn't been set in by improper attempts at cleaning, the stain should come out.
If a stain will not come out after repeated attempts at cleaning, it will be necessary to follow instructions for repairing a burn.
If carpeting has become burned in an obvious location, don't call a professional carpeting repair person to repair the burn. If you saved a scrap of carpeting when the carpeting was new, the burn can be easily repaired. If you didn't save a scrap of carpeting, and if the burn is not in an inconspicuous area, you might want to consider removing a scrap of carpeting from under a permanent piece of furniture or from the floor of a closet. Carpeting removed from an area that won't be noticed is a much better solution than deciding to live with carpeting permanently damaged by a burn.
Professional carpet repair people use the following method of repair for fixing a burned carpet, and if you would decide to hire their services to repair your burned carpeting, you'd surely be kicking yourself after paying the bill. You would see that you could have completed the repair yourself, and you would have saved a lot of money in the process. People are often afraid to attempt repairing damaged carpeting, but it doesn't take a carpeting professional to do the job.
Begin by locating a scrap piece of carpeting to complete the repair. You will also need a sharp utility knife, a fine-tip permanent marker, a hot glue gun, and glue sticks.
The next step is to cut the burn from the carpet using a sharp utility knife. Cut away only the burned portion of carpeting. The new piece of carpeting will fit like a puzzle piece, and it's not necessary to cut beyond the area of the burn.
You will notice the carpeting has a grain, and the grain must be placed correctly in order to make the carpet repair invisible. Examine the scrap piece of carpet, and decide the direction the piece should lay before continuing. After determining the direction of the grain, turn the scrap piece of carpeting over, place the burned piece accordingly, and trace around it using a fine-tip permanent marker.
If cut out correctly, the new repair will perfectly fill the hole where the burn used to be. After determining the new piece of carpeting fits properly, place a moderate amount of hot glue on the back of the new piece, and carefully position it within the hole. After the glue dries, fluff the carpeting with your hand so the repair blends in. The repair should be virtually invisible, and your once damaged carpeting should look as good as new.