Best Steam Mop For Hardwood Floors And Carpet in 2020
BISSELL PowerFresh Steam Mop, Floor Steamer, Tile Cleaner, and Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1940
- Clean and sanitize sealed hard floors without the use of harsh chemicals; Eliminates 99; 9 percent of germs and bacteria with the natural power of steam
- Power through tough, sticky messes with the flip down easy scrubber
- Choose from high, medium, or low steam based on your cleaning needs with the smart set digital steam control
- Features swivel steering and a 23 foot power cord. Ready to use in 30 seconds
- Includes: (1) microfiber soft pad, (1) microfiber scrubby pad, (2) spring breeze fragrance discs, and a carpet glider. Power rating: 1500 watts
- Packaging graphics may vary
Shark Steam Pocket Mop Hard Floor Cleaner with Swivel Steering XL Water Tank (S3501) , 18 Feet Power cord
- Clean and sanitize with both sides
- Steam on demand
- 99.9% sanitization
- Sanitization with no harsh chemicals
- Swivel steering
Bissell Steam Mop, Steamer, Tile, Hard Wood Floor Cleaner, 1806, Sapphire Powerfresh Deluxe
- Sanitize your hard floors to eliminate 99.9 percent of germs and bacteria without the use of harsh chemicals; (When used as directed; Does not include fragrance disc)
- Power fresh deluxe steam mop has an On Board spot boost brush to remove tough, sticky messes
- Leave behind a refreshing spring breeze scent as you clean.Power Rating: 12 ampere, Power Cord Length: 25 feet
- Easily fill the water tank with the Included measuring cup
- Choose between high or low steam settings based on your cleaning needed.Heater Warm Up Time:30 seconds
Steam Mop Cleaner ThermaPro Elite 12 in 1 for Hardwood/Tiles/Vinyl/Carpet - Easy-Detachable Handheld Steam Cleaner for Kitchen - Garment - Furniture and Clothes, Multifunctional Whole House Steamer
- WHY IS THIS THE BEST STEAM MOP ON THE MARKET? - You can clean and sanitize with minimum time and effort, way more effective than your traditional mop. No more scrubbing floors or bending, this Steam Mop will clean every part of your house using just tap water! Make your floors looking like brand new and house smelling fresh and natural.
- UNIQUE TRIANGULAR SHAPE - From now on you can clean even the most hard-to-reach areas in your home. Light and easy to maneuver, this new triangular PurSteam Steam Mop will clean every edge and corner in your house. With a water tank that holds up to 8.5 fl oz/250ml, you can deep clean your whole home in no time.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL HOUSEHOLD TOOL - Safe to use on any surface you want to clean and sanitize: hardwood floors, vinyl, tiles, marble, ceramic & porcelain tiles. Not only that, but you can also clean anything around the house with our built-in handheld steam cleaner. Just install the attachment you need and let the steam do all the work for you!
- SAFE TO USE & PET FRIENDLY - Our PurSteam Mop provides 99.99% sanitation with no harsh chemicals! Produces powerful steam in SECONDS killing 99.99% of germs and bacteria on any surface. Adjustable steam, extra long power cord (16ft) and the extension pole will allow you to clean quickly and easily, keeping your loved ones safe at the same time.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED WITH PURSTEAM - PurSteam is the leading brand for , with years of experience and many satisfied customers. We want only the best for our customers and we offer you a 2 year warranty with professional and friendly customer support. Don't wait any longer, order now!
BISSELL Spinwave Powered Hardwood Floor Mop and Cleaner, Green Spinwave
- Powered hard floor mop scrubs your floors so you don't have to
- Safe for cleaning sealed, hard surface floors ; 28 Ounce clean water tank capacity. Power Rating : 0.9 Ampere
- Includes soft touch pads for gentle cleaning on hardwood floors and scrubby pads for tough, sticky messes
- Reduces cleaning effort with power spin pads for a hands and knees clean. Carpet Attachment-No
- On demand spray allows you to dispense just the right amount of solution onto your floors
- Included Components: Hard Floor Mop
- Mop Pads
- Cleaning Formula
LINLUX Powerfresh Steam Mop 10-in-1 System, Laminate/Hardwood Floor Steam Cleaner, Carpet/Tile and Whole House Multipurpose Use
- POWERFUL HOT STEAM CLEANS — 1200W powerful steam naturally deep cleans. Without the use of harsh chemicals (use water only). Dissolves stubborn stains and removes left-behind dirt and residue from babies or pets, kills 99% of harmful substances.
- CLEAN MORE THAN JUST FLOORS — It works well as Steam Mop, Garment Steamer, Steam Cleaner, Carpet Cleaner with the removable handheld steam cleaner. It is a professional carpet cleaning; deep clean the tough stains and sticky spots. 180-degree swivel triangle head is for easy maneuvering, and to clean hard to reach areas.
- 10-IN-1 VERSATILE ACCESSORIES — Clean every area of your home and office: carpets, floors, bathroom, windows, grout, kitchen, ovens, and upholstery, etc. Microfiber steam mop is great for all sealed hard floor surfaces including tile, wood, vinyl and laminate. Lightweight design and firm shoulder strap make it easy to use.
- FLEXIBILITY — The handle of this steam cleaner is foldable, which could be easily store and wouldn't take up much room. And it can easily reach every nook and cranny of your house with the great triangle design of the mop head.
- EASY TO USE — One-handed operation, the steam and the angle of the mop head can be adjusted, and it has the tank level indicator.
Bissell PowerFresh Slim Hard Wood Floor Steam Cleaner System, Steam Mop, Handheld Steamer and Scrubbing Tools, and Clothing Steamer Tool, 2075A
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Powerful handheld steam cleaner and steam mop in one
- Clean and sanitize* sealed hard floors without the use of harsh chemicals; eliminate 99. 9Percent of germs and bacteria* with the natural power of steam
- Superior clean above floors with the extension tube and extra-long 25 ft power cord to reach those difficult areas in your home
- On board storage kit allows you to carry tools while you steam clean - grout tool, angle tool, flat scrapper tool, bristle scrub brush
- Bonus tools: flat surface tool with mop pad, clothing steamer tool, bristle scrub brush for above floor multi surface cleaning. All tools can be attached to end of handheld steamer or extension tube
Steam Mop,LIGHT 'N' EASY Floor Steamers for Hardwood and Tile,Lightweight Steam Mops for Laminate Floor,Carpet Steamer,Wood Floor Mop Steam Cleaners,7618ANW
- Steam mop
- floor steamer
- Super lightweight design (3. 5 pounds without water) to ensure an easy and pleasant experience without compromising any cleaning capabilities. manual pump for superior control over the release of steam, protecting delicate floor finishes.
- Compelling 1150W high temperature steamer, provide the powerful natural steam within 20s, easy to remove stubborn stains. Only need add water into tank, insuring a friendly environment for the family with kids, the elderly, or pets.
- Flexible mop head and 20ft long cable to ensure coverage in hard to reach areas, suitable for all kinds of floors, especially for hardwood floor, while including tiles, laminate, vinyl and carpets floors.
- Say goodbye to messy mops and heavy buckets with the cleverly engineered reusable triple layered microfiber pad for exceptional absorption, steam permeation and optimum friction to remove stubborn stains easily. Optional carpet slider to remove odor.
- customer satisfaction with high quality products. We offer a 1 year and 24 hour customer service.
iwoly M11 Steam Mop Cleaner 1100W with Handle Switch and 2 Mop Pads for Floor Cleaning
- 【2 sets of Intelligent Steam Control】With one touch digital steam control on body helps you cater the steam level to your specific needs. You can also use the handle switch to select steam modes without having to bend down.
- 【Suitable for Floor & Carpet Cleaning】It can clean your floors just with pure water. With the natural power of steam, it is safe to use on tile, wood, laminate, and varies other surfaces ! Together with carpet glider, it can be used to steam dirt away and remove bad odors to renew the carpet.
- 【Further Cleaning】If you push the button on the mop head, it will shake and beat the floor for optimal cleaning and efficiency. Combining this feature with steam you now have the ability to get out stubborn stains in no time.
- 【Free Standing and Easy Storage】The floor Steam Mop can automatically shift to Standby Mode when the Main Body is placed vertically to the ground. The power cord can be wrapped around the hooks, so it only takes very limited storage space.
- 【Package】 Height adjustable handle x 1, Main Body with tank x 1, Measuring Cup x 1, Carpet glider x 1, Mop pad x 2, Instruction manual x 1.【SPECIFICATIONS】Input Voltage : 120V~ 60Hz, Rated Power: 1100W, Water Tank Capacity : 410ML, Steam Ready Time : <45s, Continuous Steam Time:20 min, Cord Length: 16.4FT
COSTWAY Multipurpose Steam Cleaner with 18 Accessories, Heavy Duty Household Steamer Chemical-Free Cleaning, 1.5L Dual-Tank Rolling Cleaning Machine for Carpet, Floors, Windows and Cars
- 🏡【Efficient & Deep Clean】Our Steam Cleaner uses up to 226 °F hot-pressure steam to deeply clean and sanitize without the use of harmful chemicals. The 4.0 bar work pressure can be used to eliminate grease, grime, stains, and mold from a wide range of floor surfaces, windows, machines, air conditioners, etc.
- 🏡【Large Water Capacity】The Steam Cleaner includes a 1.5L (51oz.) water tank which you need to heat up for 8-9 minutes, so it reaches the temperature of 226.4℉ before using it. This will provide you up to 40 minutes of constant high-pressure steam with an optional steam trigger for continuous steam cleaning.
- 🏡【Ergonomic Design】With a rolling caster, two wheels and a comfortable handle, our steam cleaner is suitable for easy moving and lifting. High sensitivity of the temperature control system and over-heating cut-out system protect your safety and safety of your house. If there is no water in the tank or if the boiler temperature gets higher than allowed, it will automatically turn off. In addition, it is ETL certified.
- 🏡【Humanized Design】Our Steam Cleaner is equipped with an extra-long 16ft power cord and 2 alternative extension steam tubes. The 79.0'' soft pipe provides added maneuverability and allows you to reach those hard to get to places. Your home cleaning will be like a walk in the park from now on.
- 🏡【18 Versatile Accessories】 Equipped with 18 different accessories, this product can be used both indoors and outdoors. You can use it for cleaning, sanitizing, sterilizing, odor elimination and mite removal almost everywhere.
How to Patch Hardwood Floors: Personal Experience
This article discusses how to patch hardwood floors.
In my opinion, hardwood flooring is one of the most aesthetically pleasing types of flooring available. It does, however, require routine care and occasional repairs to keep it looking good. Let's face it, things like split and dented boards do happen from time to time. Some people may be intimidated by having to make repairs to their hardwood floors, but I am not one of them. It is a project that my husband and I have undertaken many times over the years. As such, I thought that I would share information on how to patch a wood floor for those that would like to try it themselves. Here's how you do it:
In order to complete this project you will need a circular saw, a carpenter's pencil, a hammer, a block of wood and a small pry bar. You'll also need wood adhesive, a framing square, a chisel and replacement boards. In my experience, getting the replacement boards tends to be one of the more difficult tasks. The difficulty often lies in finding replacement boards that will match your current flooring. I'd suggest that you take your time in finding just the right ones otherwise it's doubtful that you'll be happy with the overall results of your repair job. I've found that the best way to match the wood is to remove the damaged section first and take it with you to the home improvement store for comparison purposes.
Preparing Your Hardwood Floors for the Patch
Start by taking out your framing square and marking off the area that needs to be repaired. Then take out your circular saw and make a pocket cut using your outline as a guide. Once the pocket cut has been made, carefully drive a pry bar inside the cut and lift up the damaged board. Continue by taking out a hammer and removing any old nails that may be sticking up out of the sub-floor. The purpose in doing so is to create an even repair surface.
Installing the Patch in Your Hardwood Floor
Next, measure and cut your replacement boards. Just make sure that the tongue and groove sections of the replacement boards match up with the old boards. If you are replacing more than one board, you'll need to bind-nail each one through the tongue at a 50 degree angle. If done correctly, the groove from the next replacement board will cover the nails.
From my point of view, installing the last replacement board in a series is the hardest part of the whole process because of the chiseling involved. In order to ensure that the final replacement board fits securely in its new home, you'll need to flip it over and carefully chisel away part of the groove so it will interlock with the rest of the boards. I'd recommend that you save the chiseled off pieces because you may need them for future repairs.
Finishing the Hardwood Floor Patch
Finish off the project by applying adhesive to both the sub-floor and the chiseled out area of the final, replacement board. Using a hammer and a small block of wood, carefully tap the final piece into place. Once the final board is in place, allow the adhesive to cure before attempting to use that area.
Killeen Gonzalez has a history of completing home improvement projects with her family.