Best Supermarket Carpet Cleaner in 2020
Maintex All-in-1 Orange Oxy Multi-Surface Cleaner 32 oz trigger, 2 pack bundle
Spot Shot 009989 Professional Aerosol Instant Carpet Stain Remover, 18 oz. (Pack of 12)
- No rubbing or scrubbing or vacuuming
- Works on old and new stains
- Removes stains instantly
- Great on pet stains
- Easy to use
Swiffer Sweeper Dry Mop Refills for Floor Mopping and Cleaning, All Purpose Floor Cleaning Product, Unscented, 52 Count
- Deep textured ridges TRAP + LOCK dirt, dust, hair & allergens common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
- Thick dry cloths conform to the surface of your floors and grout lines
- Great for picking up Pet Hair
- Multi-surface and can be used on all floor types - hardwood, tile or vinyl floors
- Use with Swiffer Sweeper, Swiffer Sweep+Vac and Swiffer Sweep+ Trap
Star brite Mold Stain & Mildew Stain Remover + Cleaner â€“ Lifts Dirt & Removes Mildew Stains on Contact - 22 OZ Spray
- Quickly removes stains caused by mold & mildew on contact without heavy scrubbing; EASY TO USE - spray, wait until the stain disappears, then rinse
- STAIN REMOVER + CLEANER: High-alkaline, triple-action formula contains; BUFFERED-BLEACH to remove mold stains & mildew stains; CHELATING AGENTS to lift ground-in dirt; SURFACTANTS to cut grease & grime
- BUFFERED-BLEACH TECHNOLOGY is better suited for marine/outdoor upholstery and outdoor acrylic fabrics including Sunbrella; Won't harm stitching or threads
- More effective cleaning power than unbuffered "bleach-water" based products, or diluted supermarket brands
- Works on; awnings, fiberglass, wood, concrete, drywall, siding, tile & grout, gutters, roofs, vinyl upholstery, most outdoor acrylic fabrics, and more *(test fabric for colorfastness before use)
- Professional-strength, concentrated formula for boats, homes, RVs, and commercial use
- Star brite products are proudly made in the USA since 1973
Gonzo Carpet Stain Remover - 1 Gallon - Natural Magic Super Strength Commercial Enzyme Cleaner for Pet Stains Removes Pet Urine Non-Toxic Carpet Stain Remover & Laundry Pretreat for Stains
- Restore - Make tough stains on carpets, upholstery, vinyl & clothing disappear as if they were never there
- Safe - Non-toxic, low odor stain eliminator is powerful and leaves the surface safe for kids & pets.
- Effective - Fights deeply to clean the most difficult, stubborn, set-in stains & neutralize odors.
- Use on - Eliminate almost every stain on carpets, clothing, furniture, upholstery, table cloths, clothes, couches, delicates, etc.
- Recommended - Also works wonders to get rid of unwanted coffee, ink, blood, beverage & grease stains
Carpet Fresh No Vacuum Foam Carpet Refresher, Morning Rain 10.50 oz (Pack of 3)
- Carpet Fresh No-Vacuum Rug & Room Deodorizer, Morning Rain
- Chemicals, Lubricants, and Cleaners
Kula Men's Leisure One-eye Pirate Hoodies XXL White
- Unique Fashion Style. Modern Fit. Great Quality And Brand New. Warmth And Softness.
- Within Two Adjacent Size, Choose The Bigger One, It May Be More Suitable For You.
- 100% ECO Cotton,Machine Wash,Cold.No Shrinking And Color Won't Fade After Washing.
- Imported. Please Allow 7-12 Business Days To Deliver.
- No Shrinking And Color Won't Fade After Washing.
GemOro 384 0384 Brilliant Spa Pro Professional Steam Cleaner, 1 Pint Tank, White
- Premium compact jewelry steamer cleans diamonds, gems, gold, silver, and platinum jewelry
- Professional grade steamer with exclusive triple steam Jet high-pressure 55psi Fine mist
- Triple steam Jet with total of 165psi steam power (55psi x 3)
- Designed in the USA for safety – ETL listed
by CAMPANELLI Professional Formula Stain Remover [Aerosol] (2 Pack)
- NO BENDING, RUBBING OR SCRUBBING! Point & spray foaming aerosol lifts, separates & emulsifies stains.
- TRUE PROFESSIONAL FORMULA: Developed by Cleaning Expert and Shopping Channel Guest, Joe Campanelli.
- BEST PET STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Removes urine & feces while eliminating odors. Safe around your pets.
- REMOVES: Dirt, Grease, Oil, Coffee, Wine, Soft Drink, Condiments, Makeup, Pet Stains, Odors, & more!
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Not satisfied? Return within 30 days for a full refund. No questions asked.
Mop & Glo Professional Multi-Surface floor cleaner will clean, shine and protect. Our SHINE LOCK formula provides a long lasting shine! This cleaner also helps protect against everyday scratches. It i
- Mop & Glo Cleans, Shines & Protects hard surfaces
- For use on wood, vinyl, tile, and most hard surfaces
- Fresh citrus scent
- Mop & Glo Multi-Surface floor cleaner
- Floor cleaner
Celebrity Couples: Why Do We Care so Much?
A simple trip to the supermarket becomes a source of all the latest celebrity news, gossip, and rumours. Every tabloid and every magazine features some tidbit on the lives of our favourite celebs. But are we too involved?
What, are you kidding? Off-screen scandal is half the fun of on-screen movies!
The only trouble is, Hollywood knows that, too. Celebrity couples are what make the news, and the more scandal the better. Demi Moore leaves Bruce Willis (sexy, Die Hard Bruce Willis? No way!) for young buck Ashton Kutcher - but that's amazing! They have a child! I can't believe it! And we gobble up the news as quickly as they report it. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie hook up on the set (a love story setting that can only exist in Hollywood) and next thing you know Brad leaves Jen! But how tragic it all seems to us! Suddenly, Vince Vaughn and Aniston are the latest hot couple, while "Brangelina" trots off to exotic destination Africa.
How can we help but to be fascinated with all these goings-on? When Hollywood stars seem to change partners as soon as they start promoting a new movie, and when movie promotion is usually used for gossip and talk of love/marriage/children in stars' lives, we can hardly keep up with it all. Famously, movie stars have trouble finding lasting love. And yet we remain fascinated with this seemingly endless quest. It's impossible to guess who might fall for whom next, though it seems to be part of the fun to predict how the kaleidoscope of Hollywood stars will shift and change with the next movie release.
Some Hollywood couples, however, do manage to last. Their love lives might not make headlines, but they are still considered Class-A stars. Why do some manage this when other's can't? It seems some stars use their relationships for publicity. And it works! Others remain low-key but they're still favourites in our eyes. What's the difference? Elizabeth Taylor, one of the greatest legends ever to grace the silver screen, had no less than eight husbands. Cameron Diaz, who we love, has never been married at all (but has been with Justin Timberlake since 2003 and the relationship is still going strong).
Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins have been happily together since 1988. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have been together since way back in 1983. Some celebs become known for being couples, like Survivor All Stars' Rob and Amber, who continued to live in our living rooms on The Amazing Race and then had a beautiful, televised wedding.
Maybe it's their very different lifestyles that fascinate us, or maybe it's the fact that even those we idolize have trouble with love the same as everyone else. No matter what they do or how many broken marriages result, we can't seem to get enough. And frankly, we still haven't had enough - so let's keep that juicy celebrity gossip coming.