10 Best Urine Remover For Carpet
Updated on: May 2023
Best Urine Remover For Carpet in 2023
Resolve Urine Destroyer Spray Stain & Odor Remover, 32oz
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Natureâ€™s Miracle Stain and Odor Remover Dog, Odor Control Formula
- SPOT STAIN & ODOR REMOVER: Begins to break down and remove stains immediately on contact.
- LIGHT CITRUS SCENT: Dog odor control formula gets your home smelling clean again.
- ENZYMATIC FORMULA: Continues working as long as any bio-based mess is still present.
- TRUSTED BRAND: From the maker of Nature’s Miracle products, the pet stain and odor removing brand you trust… because it works!
- SAFE FOR PETS AND HOME: When used and stored as directed, this formula can be used around your pets.
- Fast-acting formula clings to surfaces to break down and remove embedded dirt and debris
Severe Urine Neutralizer for Dog and Cat Urine - Best Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover for Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Concrete, Mattress, Furniture, Laundry, Turf by Remove Urine
- MIRACLE RESULTS - Powerful urine odor remover works upon contact. Best dog urine odor remover and is a great cat pee remover to permanently remove pet urine odor.
- PLEASANT FRAGRANCE - Leaves any urine stain area with a light, clean, pleasant fragrance. You're sure to be amazed at how effective this pet stain and odor remover really is.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH - This is a Grade A, professional-strength pet odor and stain removal neutralizer that binds and absorbs odors at the molecular level. This pet odor and stain remover is commonly compared to Natures Miracle Stain Remover.
- THREE STEPS - Eliminate any pet stain urine and odor in three simple steps with this one-of-a-kind cleaner. Just click add to cart to get your pet urine carpet cleaner today. Your purchase will be backed by a money-back guarantee.
- EASY-TO-USE - Just spray it on. This pet stain and odor eliminator can be used to effectively treat pet urine odors on any water-safe surface.
OUT! Advanced Stain and Odor Remover | Pet Stain and Odor Remover | 32 Ounces
- CLEANING AWESOMESAUCE - Our 3X-concentrated Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula removes the toughest pet stain and odor, such as urine, vomit, feces, blood and more.
- CLEAR THE AIR - Why cover up nasty odors when you can quickly neutralize them with OUT Advanced Severe Stain and Odor Remover?
- DISCOURAGE REPEAT SPRITZES - Prevents repeat marketing. Helps remove the pheromones that draw your pet in for continual bathroom visits to the same spot.
- NO MORE “EW” OLD OR NEW - Effective on old and new problem areas.
- NO HAZMAT SUIT REQUIRED - No harsh chemicals Our nature-inspired formula is safe to use around pets and children, when used as directed.
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Spray Bottle
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
Woolite INSTAclean Permanent Pet Stain Remover, 22oz (Pack of 2), 21809
- Every purchase saves pets
- 2 pack of pet stain Remover. Permanent stain removal in 30 seconds
- Instantly and permanently removes tough stains like urine, feces, vomit, tracked-in dirt, mud, Blood
- Eliminates tough pet odors and discourages pets from resoiling
- Safe for kids and pets when used as directed
- Oxy stain Destroyer Formula starts working on Contact to mobilize, lift, and penetrate the stain at the source to remove stains in 30 seconds
- included components: 2 pack of formula
Infomercial Product Review: Urine Gone
Urine Gone is a cleaning product that states that it is one of the most effective urine removal agents on the market.
Pros of Urine Gone
Urine Gone is effective at removing the urine smell left from pet accidents and people accidents. I used this product at my grandparents' home where incontinence accidents were frequent. Not only did this product remove the urine stain spot and smell, it left behind a very subtle and pleasant fragrance, unlike some of the other urine removal products that had more of a chemical smell to them.
Another advantage of this product is that it is easy to use. You simple pat dry the urine spot, spray apply the product, and let it dry. There is no scrubbing required. However, if it is an older stain a little elbow grease may be needed to thoroughly saturate the stain and lift up dried particles.
In addition to its great cleaning abilities, Urine Gone also provides you with enough product to clean a large area several times over. The bottle is substantial and provides you with a lot of cleaning power. One bottle used daily for several small accidents lasted me three months. Of course the size of the stain, or area that needs to be cleaned, as well as how much of the product that you use at each cleaning will determine how long your bottle of Urine Gone will last.
The final "pro" of Urine Gone is that it often comes with a black light that you can use to detect old urine stains that aren't visible to the naked eye. This is a great tool to have if you are moving into a new apartment and want to know where to clean, or if you have a baby and pets and want to make sure that the area where the baby plays is urine free.
Cons of Urine Gone
While I think that this product is excellent, it does have a few drawbacks. The first drawback is that it is an expensive product costing on average $19.99 per bottle plus shipping and handling costs. Other similar products on the mart cost about a quarter of this price.
The second drawback is that you have to wait for it to be delivered to you before you can use it. Depending on the company that you order it from, you may be waiting months before it arrives. Most infomercial companies promote a shipping time of 4 to 6 weeks even with rush delivery.
Another drawback to this product is that a sticky residue will build up if you clean the same area over and over again. To help minimize sticky residue wait until the Urine Gone has dried and the smell is gone and then either steam clean or shampoo the area. You will not want to shampoo or steam clean the are before the Urine Gone has thoroughly dried because that will deactivate the cleaning enzymes in the product and it will not work.
The final drawback to this product is that the black light that is often times sent with the product is small and flimsy. It does not illuminate a very large area and it will take some fiddling with to get it to work, if it works at all.
Recommendations for Maximizing the Benefits of Urine Gone
One of the biggest drawbacks to this product is that it has to be ordered online or by phone. Because you can't usually find this product in a department store, you have to wait for it to arrive in the mail. With the added postage expense and the high retail price of this product researching for the best price is critical. To ensure that you get your product as soon as possible I would highly recommend reviewing customer comments to make sure that they deliver in a timely manner. Some companies out there take months to ship their infomercial products. Order direct from the Urine Gone company or from an official As-Seen-On-TV store to reduce the amount of time it takes for you to get your product.
In addition to getting your products sooner, you can also reduce the amount of money that you spend on your order of Urine Gone for ordering by phone when a commercial offers a buy one get one free sale. Sometimes these sale offers also include free shipping, which will save you another $10. These buy one get one free offers don't usually include the black light, but that is fine, as it is a bit flimsy anyway.