Best Vacuum For Hardwood Floors And Carpet in 2023
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
Eureka NES210 Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Lightweight Stick Vacuum Cleaner Dark Black
- 3-In-1 design with onboard crevice tool allows you to customize your vacuum for your needs. At only 4 pounds, you can take the Eureka blaze anywhere
- Eureka's Signature swivel steering improves maneuverability and cleaning efficiency when compared to standard stick vacuums
- Eureka's capture nozzle picks up larger debris with ease unlike other stick vacuums that push larger particles around. Perfect for hard floors, area rugs, and low pile carpets
- Powerful 2 amp motor picks up particles like dust and pollen, while the washable filtration system captures the debris and improves air quality
- 18' Power cord and X-Large dust cup ensure you get the job done faster - no more outlet hopping or frequent trips to the trash can with the Eureka blaze. 9. 44 in. cleaning
- Much safer and more environmentally safe package. Passed frustration-free packaging (FFP) Certification
Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Lite, Blue
- Powerful vacuum cleaner: The dynamic motor and brushroll can lift stubborn and heavy debris. Plus, the 12. 6” wide nozzle cleans more with a quickness.
- 10 lbs. lightweight upright vacuum: The EurekaPowerSpeed is pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver. Designed for whole home clean.
- 5 height adjustment: It works well on carpets, shag rug, hard floors etc. Smooth wheels ensures hardwood floors won’t sustain scratches or gouges.
- 4. 1L extra-large capacity: the extra-large dust cup holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. Clean more, empty less.
- Multiple accessories included: a quick-release handle connected to the stretch hose for above-floor cleaning. A 7-inch-long crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool help clean hard-to-reach areas. Extract dirt, pet hair, freshen up your car, curtains, celings or door frames. For your convenience, they are all stored right on board.
MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum 10Kpa Powerful Suction 4 in 1 Stick Handheld Vacuum Cleaner for Home Hard Floor Carpet Car Pet - XL-618A, Lightweight
- [Super Long-lasting Battery & Powerful Suction]: Outstanding 20-35mins CORDLESS running time ensures thorough cleaning all around the house. The upgrade version provides 120-watt powerful suction to meet every cleaning demands, picks up debris and dusts, crumbs and pet hairs in minute. It performs well on all kinds of hard floors, carpet, stairs and windowsills, sofa and bed, desk and curtain, etc
- [High-efficiency Cyclone + HEPA Filtration System]: It creates a high speed rotating airflow to remove particulates from air. Plus high-density HEPA which removes up to 99.99% of microscopic dust particles as small as 0.1 microns, this vacuum cleaner provides ultimate purified air and excellent cleaning experience for every users. HEPA is washable and recyclable
- [Convenient Cordless Using + Widely Applicable Two Modes]: Wireless design makes you away from the hassle of cord and still provide up to 10000PA powerful suction to complete a thorough cleaning. 2 adjustable modes adapt to different situations and allow full use of the battery
- [Lightweight Main Machine + Detachable Battery]: The main machine weights only 3.3lb which can be equipped with different attachments for different tasks. With an ergonomic handle, people can hold the machine to finish cleaning . 2200mAh large capacity battery can be full charged in 5 hours
- [What You Get]: MOOSOO vacuum cleaner*1; Motorized floor brush*1 (features Led light for dirt seeking); 2 in 1 dusting brush*1 (for both narrow gaps cleaning and wide variety of dry pick up tasks); light aluminium alloy tube*1; AC power adapter*1; 2200mAh battery*1; wall bracket*1; cleaning tool*1; user manual*1
Vacuum Cleaner Corded with Motorized Brush Stick Vacuum with Swivel Steering and 2-Pack HEPA Filters MOOSOO D601
- 【Powerful Suction】:500W brushless digital motor can provide continuous 17Kpa strong suction, suitable for sundries and cat litter, dog food debris, pet hair and other deeply embedded dirt on marble, tile and hardwood floor.
- 【Upgraded Electric LED Ground Brush Head】 Compared with an ordinary wired vacuum cleaner, the full-size LED floor brush MOOSOO D601 with built-in motor is a better choice. The upgraded electric LED floor brush head illuminates every vignette and helps track dust, so you have a "0" dust chamber.
- 【Wipe Out Everything】Vacuum cleaner bagless set, equipped with a 4-level advanced filtration system, equipped with a small vacuum cleaner: cyclone filter, cylinder filter, liver filter, sponge filter, it can capture 99.99% of tiny dust and Provides the ultimate clean air and excellent cleaning experience.
- 【Lightweight & Deep Cleaning without Blind Corner】：2.8pounds are the whole weight of this handheld stick vacuum cleaner which can be easily operated by a single hand, The 19-31 inches adjustable tube perfect and versatile to clean floor-to-ceiling, and the upright vacuum cleaner with a 23-foot power cord doesn't have to worry about running out of battery.
- 【Multi-Use】：Vacuum with a handheld attachment whose two-mode are easy to switch for this vacuum cleaner, a brush and crevice nozzle is included, rotatable brush head with flexible joints and flexible joints for free cleaning of cleanable sofas, stairs, car, furniture and the tiny spaces like the area under the bed, also your motor homes.
Shark Navigator Deluxe Upright Corded Bagless Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Anti-Allergy Seal (NV42), Champagne
- Dust cup capacity - 2.6 quarts. Never Loses Suction
- Lightweight and Maneuverable
- Superior Carpet & Bare Floor Cleaning
- Premium Pet Hair Cleaning Tools
- 25’ Power Cord
Eureka NEN110A Whirlwind Bagless Canister Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight Corded Vacuum for Carpets and Hard Floors, Blue
- Innovative Multi-Surface vacuum: Deep clean with the whirlwind canister vacuum. This vacuum features an integrated airflow control on the handle that can be easily switched at your fingertips. It includes three settings: carpet, upholstery & hard floors. Dust cup capacity - 1.2 liters
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver: vacuum anywhere around your home with ease with this lightweight vacuum. The Eureka whirlwind vacuum cleaner weighs less than 8 pounds and can easily maneuver under and around furniture and stairs thanks to its swivel steering and telescoping metal Wand
- 3L dust container, no maintenance costs: No bags or filters required. The whirlwind has a Bagless design and uses washable filters. Rinse the filters as needed and you’re ready to go
- 2-In-1 integrated crevice tool: The Eureka whirlwind canister vacuum features a crevice tool integrated into the hose handle so it’s at your fingertips whenever you need and will never get lost. Easily disconnect the handle from the hose and then you can switch between a crevice tool and a dusting brush
- Easy-to-use: spend more time cleaning and less time struggling with your vacuum cleaner. The Eureka whirlwind has automatic cord Rewind, saving your valuable time. The whirlwind has a one-button release for easy dust cup emptying
Bissell 20336 Featherweight Stick Lightweight Bagless Vacuum, Lime
- Ultra lightweight and compact : easy to use and easy to store
- Easily converts from stick vacuum to Hand vacuum
- Removable floor nozzle : remove for use as Hand vacuum; keep on for floor or stair cleaning
- Great for hard floors and effective on carpets, Area rugs, stairs, upholstery and more
- Includes crevice tool and 15 feet Power cord
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Handy and Extendable, Lightweight Quiet Powerful Suction 160W, Rechargeable Stick Handheld Vac, 2 Speed Modes for Pet Hair Hardwood Floors Carpet - INSE N6
- Rotatable and Maneuverable Motorized Brush Head - features 2 optional roller brush, the stiff one for carpets (low pile) and the soft one with antistatic carbon fiber bristle for hard floors include tiles; featured LED lights to keep every dark corners cleaning, such as dirt under furniture
- Detachable Long-lasting Lithium Battery - quick charge and long run time; 2 speed modes(Standard Mode: 45 mins; MAX Mode: 15 mins); continuous operation without risk of high temperature due to AFDPT (battery cooling system with air flow design patent technology ), safe to use at home and in car
- Lightweight for Floor to Ceiling Cleaning - main motor only weighs 3.3lbs lightweight; easily converts from stick vac to a handheld vacuum; comes with 3 versatile attachments, meets your various needs to clean your space
- Efficient Filtration, Easy Empty, Convenient Cleaning - washable components include metal filter (for blocking large particles) and high-densy HEPA filter (for capturing tiny dirt, pollen, dusty particles), expels fresh air without dusts raising
- What You Get - cordless stick vacuum, motorized brush head,stiff roller brush, soft roller brush, retractable metal tube, long crevice, oval brush for fabric surface, 2 HEPA filters, charging base with mains charger, 2 in 1 cleaner tool for cleaning hair from the roller, instruction manual, service card and 7/24 INSE customer service
Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Lift-Away Handheld HEPA Filter, and Anti-Allergy Seal (NV352), Lavender
- Dust cup capacity 1.1 quarts; Lift away; Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard to reach areas
- Anti Allergen Complete Seal Technology plus a HEPA filter; Traps 99.9 percent of dust and allergens inside the vacuum
- Powerful and lightweight; Portable and versatile at only 12.5 pounds
- Brush roll Shutoff; Deep carpet and gentle bare floor cleaning
- Swivel Steering; Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture
Cheap Ways to Clean Carpets
Carpet cleaners are more affordable now than ever, but even if you have one, the cost of carpet cleaning chemicals can be outrageous!
I discovered long ago that I didn't need to spend a lot of money to make my carpets look good. Using a few simple techniques, I could have my carpets looking brand new and only spend a couple of dollars. Since I won a carpet cleaner, that makes it even more affordable. If I didn't, I would simply borrow one rather than rent one. I surely would never pay someone to come clean the carpets for me! Well, okay, maybe if I was poolside with lots of money in the bank, but that's not the case.
Most people rent steam cleaners because they want to deep clean their carpets. That makes sense, but you don't need a steam cleaner to do it. What prevents dirt from coming up from the bottom of the carpet is the fact that the fibers of the carpet become mashed down over time and trap dirt in. The solution? A good vacuum and a push broom.
Vacuum the Carpet
Vacuum your carpet thoroughly. Before using the carpet cleaner, pull the carpet fibers up with the push broom. You can do this by pushing the broom from the front or pulling it from the back. Now, vacuum the carpet again.
Pretreat the Carpet
To clean the carpet, you first need to pretreat it. You can do this with carpet cleaner or some other cleaner, such as vinegar or peroxide. Just be sure to test the cleaner on a sample area to make sure it won't harm the carpet. Most carpet cleaners have a pretreat setting that allows you to use the carpet cleaner to pretreat the carpet. Prepare your soap mixture to pretreat the carpet.
Making the Mixture
Personally, I'm not a fan of buying overpriced chemicals. But, that's me. To save money and still make sure that my carpet gets clean, I simply use laundry detergent. I put the water in first, then add detergent. Otherwise, the water makes the bubbles overflow. Next, I twist the reservoir back and forth to mix up the water and soap.
Raise the Carpet Fibers
After I pretreat the carpet, I go back over it with a push broom to make sure that those fibers are really picked up. This helps the carpet cleaner to do its job even better. Next, I allow the pretreat to work for about thirty minutes.
Clean the Carpet
Use the same method you would use when you are vacuuming to clean your carpets. If you aren't sure if you are doing it right, just consider that you want to go over the carpet in more than one way. If you just keep going in the same direction, you aren't going to get all the dirt up.
Rinse the Carpet
After the carpet is cleaned, go over the carpet with plain water to rinse out any soap that is left in there. Your carpet cleaner will suck up most of the soapy water, but you need to make sure that you get it all out. That's the job of the plain water.
Soften the Carpet
I don't know about you, but I love the feel of soft carpet under my feet. Since I used laundry soap to clean the carpets, it probably won't be too hard for you to figure out how I soften them. You guessed it. Fabric softener! Using fresh water, I add a capful of fabric softener to the reservoir. Then, I go over the carpet just as I did when I cleaned it. After I soften the carpet, I go over it one time with plain water in the carpet cleaner. Allow the carpet to dry and enjoy!