10 Best Vacuum For Soft Carpet
Updated on: June 2023
Best Vacuum For Soft Carpet in 2023
Soniclean Soft Carpet Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum Cleaner/Handheld Combo
- Adjustable vent system for easy maneuverability on soft style carpeting
- Special soft nylon brush roll bristles – effective, yet gentle on soft style carpeting
- Large front wheels – allows the vacuum to “float” on soft style carpeting making it easy to push and pull
- 200 sonic vibrations per second loosen deep, ground-in dirt and dust
- Sophisticated jam sensor technology automatically shuts off the vacuum if it senses a jam
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, LEVOIT Stick Handheld Lightweight Vacuum with 150W Powerful Suction for Hardwood Floor Pet Hair Carpet Car, Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery and LED Brush, Blue & Gray
- Powerfully Efficient: The 150W motor and 1. 5 psi / 10 kPa suction powerfully clean carpets, tiles, furniture, and car seats alike. Use level 1 suction mode for regular cleaning, or level 2 for stubborn areas
- Easy to Use: Dynamic balance technology an anti-clogging structure and an easy-to-grip handle keep the LVAC-120 easy to operate at all times The roller brush’s LED light illuminates particles helping ensure you never miss a spot
- Super Long Last Battery: Use your vacuum for a runtime of 40 minutes on level 1 suction mode and 20 minutes on level 2 suction mode. When you’re finished, fully charge your LVAC-120 in just 5 hours with no risk of overcharging
- Overheat Protection: If the pipe, filter, or air outlet on your vacuum get clogged, or if the brush head tube becomes stuck, the motor will automatically turn off before it overheats
- Handheld Cleaning: Enjoy greater mobility with the cordless design and lightweight body, which handily cleans up cobwebs, corners, and hard-to-reach messes
- Simple Storing: Hang your vacuum on the complimentary wall mount or just hook the vacuum body on the bottom of the stick to keep it standing upright
- Non-Clogging: The extra strength roller brush comes with a serrated edge that severs loose strands and hairs preventing clogs before they can form
- Easy to Empty: Hygienic bin emptying makes emptying easy and hygienic no need to touch the dirt With a capacity of up to 0. 5L(2. 1 cups) there is no need to worry about filling up quickly
Soniclean SFC-7000 Soft Carpet Bagged Upright Vacuum
Coredy Robot Vacuum Cleaner, 1400Pa Super-Strong Suction, Ultra Slim, Automatic Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum for Cleaning Hardwood Floors, Medium-Pile Carpets, Filter for Pet, Easy Schedule Cleaning
- Impeccable Daily Clean: The R300 robot vacuum lets you easily start clean, schedule & customize cleaning preferences with remote control. Auto-adjust cleaning head auto increase suction power and adapt its height to seamlessly clean from hard surface floor to medium-pile carpet for a spotless clean home
- Super Strong Suction: The vacuum robot maximizes increase vacuum power with 1400Pa of suction for pick up everything from small particles to large debris and pet fur much deeper, 2.7inch super slim design glides under and around beds, sofas and other furniture for thoroughly clean
- Upgraded Smart Protection: Fully upgraded anti-collision & anti-drop intelligent sensor technology plus pressure-sensitive soft bumper, guide the robotic vacuum cleaner navigate around obstacles and avoid to fall down from stairs and edges
- 110mins Constant Runtime: Powered by a 2600mAh high-capacity Li-ion battery, the vacuum cleaner supports up to 110 minutes of quiet but powerful suction cleaning, auto-recharge allows the automatic vacuum robot always ready to clean
- What You'll Get: An R300 robot vacuum cleaner, plus a completely range of robot vacuum accessories: 4x side brushes, 1x extra high efficiency filter, 1x remote control (2AAA batteries included), 1x cleaning brush, 1x charging dock, 1x adapter, and 12-Month warranty, toll call professional customer support
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Handy and Extendable, Lightweight Quiet Powerful Suction 160W, Rechargeable Stick Handheld Vac, 2 Speed Modes for Pet Hair Hardwood Floors Carpet - INSE N6
- Rotatable and Maneuverable Motorized Brush Head - features 2 optional roller brush, the stiff one for carpets (low pile) and the soft one with antistatic carbon fiber bristle for hard floors include tiles; featured LED lights to keep every dark corners cleaning, such as dirt under furniture
- Detachable Long-lasting Lithium Battery - quick charge and long run time; 2 speed modes(Standard Mode: 45 mins; MAX Mode: 15 mins); continuous operation without risk of high temperature due to AFDPT (battery cooling system with air flow design patent technology ), safe to use at home and in car
- Lightweight for Floor to Ceiling Cleaning - main motor only weighs 3.3lbs lightweight; easily converts from stick vac to a handheld vacuum; comes with 3 versatile attachments, meets your various needs to clean your space
- Efficient Filtration, Easy Empty, Convenient Cleaning - washable components include metal filter (for blocking large particles) and high-densy HEPA filter (for capturing tiny dirt, pollen, dusty particles), expels fresh air without dusts raising
- What You Get - cordless stick vacuum, motorized brush head,stiff roller brush, soft roller brush, retractable metal tube, long crevice, oval brush for fabric surface, 2 HEPA filters, charging base with mains charger, 2 in 1 cleaner tool for cleaning hair from the roller, instruction manual, service card and 7/24 INSE customer service
Oreck Commercial, Professional Upright Vacuum Cleaner, U2000RB1
- Requires Self-Assembly
- Automatic floor adjustment enables vacuum to move between carpets and hard surfaces without changes to manual settings
- Helping Hand handle has received Ease-of-Use Commendation from Arthritis Foundation; on/off switch is located in handgrip for convenience
- Powerful, high-speed, balanced brush roll with double helix brushes whirls at 6,500 RPM and move debris toward the vacuum inlet for cleaning
- Vacuum has 12" cleaning path; cogged V-belt resists slippage; circuit breaker helps protect against clogs and jams. Long-lasting Endurolife belt
Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, WELIKERA Vacuum Cleaner Cordless 7000PA Powerful Suction Lightweight Wet/Dry Vacuum Cleaner Portable Household Vacuum Cleaner with Stainless Steel HEPA Suit for Home&Car,Gift
- 🌀【7000PA Cyclone Powerful Suction】WELIKERA Household cordless vacuum cleaner has a 100W cyclone motor, provides stable 7KPA strong suction, which helps you easily solve various problems in rooms, cars, sofas and carpets. More powerfully, it is equipped with LED lights. 🌑🔦🌕Let you clean the dark corners in an instant.
- 🌀【3-in-1 Dry&Wet】WELIKERA Household cordless vacuum cleaner with 3 serviceable attachments for added versatility：the rubber nozzle can handle the liquid mess well; the crevice nozzle can get rid of the trash in tight spaces; and the brush nozzle is for human hair. For women, this is a great tool for handling hair.
- 🌀【Quick Charging&Long-Time Work】WELIKERA Household cordless vacuum cleaner adopted 2600mAh high capacity lithium-ion battery,LED light indicates charging status 🔋 and remaining battery life,fully charged only 3-4 hours, running time up to 30 minutes.Fully meet the deep cleaning needs of the bedroom, living room, kitchen
- 🌀【Durable Filter&Easy to Wash】WELIKERA Household cordless vacuum cleaner with a stainless steel HEPA filter to not only has a long service life, it is 20 times that of a paper filter. It also protects the motor and enhances suction; it is especially easy to clean, you only need to rinse it with water.
- 🌀【Perfect After-Sales Service】WELIKERA Household Cordless Vacuum Cleaner has a very professional and detailed patiently after-sales team. If you have any questions, you can contact us anytime, anywhere, we will solve it within 24 hours.
Miele Complete C3 Vacuum for Soft Carpet, Tayberry Red
- Named a Good Housekeeping Seal Star for 2019.
- This powerful but quiet Miele bagged canister vacuum has an electrobrush specifically designed for the care of soft carpet. The five-level height adjustment on the electrobrush adapts to all carpet heights so that it can easily glide over the surface while providing a deep clean.
- The included Parquet Twister with soft bristles allows for gentle cleaning on hard floors. The vacuum includes 6 different suction power settings, and an additional setting for the cleaning of soft carpet.
- Miele’s unique AirClean Sealed System combined with a HEPA AirClean Filter ensures over 99.9% filtration of dust and dirt, and is ideal for allergy sufferers (HEPA class 13 in accordance with EN 1822/2011). The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before.
- Standard accessories include SEB 228 Electro Plus Floorhead for Soft Carpet, SBB 300-3 Parquet Twister Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, HEPA AirClean Filter and Miele Original AirClean FilterBag Type GN.
Soniclean Upright HEPA Filter Bags - 7 Genuine HEPA Filter Bags
How to Negotiate Payment from the Manufacturer when Your Carpet Has Been Damaged by Your Vacuum Cleaner
Have you ever had your carpet pulled or damaged by a faulty vacuum cleaner? If so, negotiate with the manufacturer to get your carpet replaced.
When your carpet has been damaged by your vacuum cleaner, you can get your carpet replaced or damages paid by the manufacturer. In this sue happy world, some of us just simply want to be treated fairly. We have no desire to get something for nothing. We want what is rightfully ours and think that it's only fair to have a company pay when their equipment is faulty and has caused damage to our property. Recently I had an issue with a vacuum cleaner.
I have Berber Carpet in several rooms throughout my home. Berber is a thick tightly woven carpet that is beautiful when placed in living rooms, dining rooms, offices or any other room you find interesting. Berber requires minimal care and does not have the high fibers that most carpet does. However, because of the way the fibers are woven, you have to be careful when vacuuming Berber. It's a good idea to have a vacuum with settings specific for low, medium and high carpet when cleaning. Using those settings properly, on the specified carpet or flooring should guarantee no problem when vacuuming.
When using my vacuum however, the belts continuously broke. After replacing about three broken belts, I called the manufacturer and discussed the problem with a representative. I was asked to call the local repair shop to have the vacuum looked at and repaired. The representative felt there was a problem so she issued a repair order and provided me with a reference number. We ended the call and I immediately called the company indicated. The same day, my vacuum was on its way to the shop for repair. After a week, the serviceman called and told me my vacuum was ready to be picked up. He stated there was no problem with the actual vacuum so with the exceptions of a few minor adjustments, the vacuum was fine. I picked the vacuum up and a few days later, tried to vacuum my living room again.
This time I was vacuuming during the holidays. Nothing happened until I began to move the vacuum around in the area in front of the television. Right in front of the television in a very obvious spot, the vacuum pulled the carpet. When Berber carpet is pulled, if you do not catch it quickly, the entire area can be destroyed. That is exactly what happened. In a very difficult area to disguise, the vacuum pulled a strip of carpeting about two feet long. I was devastated. I immediately called the manufacturer and expressed my concern. They asked me once again to deliver the vacuum to the shop. I did. They kept the vacuum a week and called me afterwards. The technician asked what had occurred, what type carpeting was pulled and a few other questions. He then stated they could not find anything wrong with the vacuum. I asked if they were using it on Berber carpeting. The employee stated "NO." They did not have Berber carpeting in the shop.
Please tell me how you can recreate the problem when you do not have the same carpeting or any type carpet to use the vacuum on? At any rate, once again, the employee told me that he did not find a problem with the vacuum, told me to try and use it again and if the problem occurred again, brings it back in.
By the time I received my vacuum back, I was livid. I called the company and demanded to speak with someone in their claims department. I expressed the problem, the damage to my carpet. How the problem could have been avoided had the technician cleared the problem or replaced the vacuum the original attempt at repair. I requested they replace the vacuum cleaner and replace the carpet in my home. After two weeks, I received a new vacuum, which I chose, valued at a much higher cost than the original vacuum I purchased. After seven months, I received a check compensating me for my loss.
Steps to Filing a Claim
1). Call Manufacturer and discuss the problem. Obtain the name of the person the claim was discussed with, their position, document the time, phone number, their title and a brief summary of the discussion.
2). Submit a letter to the manufacturer with details regarding the issue, the process you have taken to clear the problem. In your letter provide details of the individuals you spoke with, their names and titles, dates and times.
3). Send the original to the manufacturer; keep a copy of the letter for your file.
4). Wait 10 days for response.
5). If no response, follow-up with an additional phone call. Do not threaten. Your first letters should be professional, diplomatic, providing necessary details and asking for the company to provide compensation for the damages incurred. Do not give or go into any unnecessary details or meandering. Stay on point and be specific. If you have the cost to replace your carpet, indicate that in the letter. Make sure you take into account the cost of the carpet and manpower.
After several days, I was asked by the company to provide them with replacement cost for the carpet. I also was asked to select a new vacuum from their entire line. They did not give me a cost to select from; they simply stated select a new vacuum that would accommodate my needs.
After two weeks, I received the new vacuum. After providing the details of replacement cost, I had a claims adjuster visit my home to take pictures. A second adjuster came in and took additional pictures. The damages occurred in November of 2020. In May 2020 I received a check for 60% of the replacement cost of the carpet.
Now I could have fought for the entire cost. However, after consulting with an attorney, I was informed that I could take the company to court in the hopes of getting them to pay the entire cost. However, if I won, it would probably take months or years for the court to make a final decision and then if I lost, I would be out the cost of an attorney and court cost. I decided to take the 60%. The company paid me 60% based on the depreciation of the carpet. My concern was I had no reason to replace my carpet except for the damages due to the vacuum. However, if I chanced a fight in court, the risk was that I might walk away with nothing. So, I chose not to gamble.