Best Vacuum For Soft Thick Carpet in 2021
Soniclean Soft Carpet Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Miele Complete C3 Vacuum for Soft Carpet, Tayberry Red
- Named a Good Housekeeping Seal Star for 2019.
- This powerful but quiet Miele bagged canister vacuum has an electrobrush specifically designed for the care of soft carpet. The five-level height adjustment on the electrobrush adapts to all carpet heights so that it can easily glide over the surface while providing a deep clean.
- The included Parquet Twister with soft bristles allows for gentle cleaning on hard floors. The vacuum includes 6 different suction power settings, and an additional setting for the cleaning of soft carpet.
- Miele’s unique AirClean Sealed System combined with a HEPA AirClean Filter ensures over 99.9% filtration of dust and dirt, and is ideal for allergy sufferers (HEPA class 13 in accordance with EN 1822/2011). The room air is cleaner after vacuuming than before.
- Standard accessories include SEB 228 Electro Plus Floorhead for Soft Carpet, SBB 300-3 Parquet Twister Floorhead, Dusting Brush, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, HEPA AirClean Filter and Miele Original AirClean FilterBag Type GN.
Soniclean Soft Carpet Vacuum Cleaner/Handheld Combo
- Adjustable vent system for easy maneuverability on soft style carpeting
- Special soft nylon brush roll bristles – effective, yet gentle on soft style carpeting
- Large front wheels – allows the vacuum to “float” on soft style carpeting making it easy to push and pull
- 200 sonic vibrations per second loosen deep, ground-in dirt and dust
- Sophisticated jam sensor technology automatically shuts off the vacuum if it senses a jam
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, LEVOIT Stick Handheld Lightweight Vacuum with 150W Powerful Suction for Hardwood Floor Pet Hair Carpet Car, Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery and LED Brush, Blue & Gray
- Powerfully Efficient: The 150W motor and 1. 5 psi / 10 kPa suction powerfully clean carpets, tiles, furniture, and car seats alike. Use level 1 suction mode for regular cleaning, or level 2 for stubborn areas
- Easy to Use: Dynamic balance technology an anti-clogging structure and an easy-to-grip handle keep the LVAC-120 easy to operate at all times The roller brush’s LED light illuminates particles helping ensure you never miss a spot
- Super Long Last Battery: Use your vacuum for a runtime of 40 minutes on level 1 suction mode and 20 minutes on level 2 suction mode. When you’re finished, fully charge your LVAC-120 in just 5 hours with no risk of overcharging
- Overheat Protection: If the pipe, filter, or air outlet on your vacuum get clogged, or if the brush head tube becomes stuck, the motor will automatically turn off before it overheats
- Handheld Cleaning: Enjoy greater mobility with the cordless design and lightweight body, which handily cleans up cobwebs, corners, and hard-to-reach messes
- Simple Storing: Hang your vacuum on the complimentary wall mount or just hook the vacuum body on the bottom of the stick to keep it standing upright
- Non-Clogging: The extra strength roller brush comes with a serrated edge that severs loose strands and hairs preventing clogs before they can form
- Easy to Empty: Hygienic bin emptying makes emptying easy and hygienic no need to touch the dirt With a capacity of up to 0. 5L(2. 1 cups) there is no need to worry about filling up quickly
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Handy and Extendable, Lightweight Quiet Powerful Suction 160W, Rechargeable Stick Handheld Vac, 2 Speed Modes for Pet Hair Hardwood Floors Carpet - INSE N6
- Rotatable and Maneuverable Motorized Brush Head - features 2 optional roller brush, the stiff one for carpets (low pile) and the soft one with antistatic carbon fiber bristle for hard floors include tiles; featured LED lights to keep every dark corners cleaning, such as dirt under furniture
- Detachable Long-lasting Lithium Battery - quick charge and long run time; 2 speed modes(Standard Mode: 45 mins; MAX Mode: 15 mins); continuous operation without risk of high temperature due to AFDPT (battery cooling system with air flow design patent technology ), safe to use at home and in car
- Lightweight for Floor to Ceiling Cleaning - main motor only weighs 3.3lbs lightweight; easily converts from stick vac to a handheld vacuum; comes with 3 versatile attachments, meets your various needs to clean your space
- Efficient Filtration, Easy Empty, Convenient Cleaning - washable components include metal filter (for blocking large particles) and high-densy HEPA filter (for capturing tiny dirt, pollen, dusty particles), expels fresh air without dusts raising
- What You Get - cordless stick vacuum, motorized brush head,stiff roller brush, soft roller brush, retractable metal tube, long crevice, oval brush for fabric surface, 2 HEPA filters, charging base with mains charger, 2 in 1 cleaner tool for cleaning hair from the roller, instruction manual, service card and 7/24 INSE customer service
Sonicfresh Fragrance Pods
- Includes (8) Sonicfresh Fragrance Dispensing Pods.
- Compatible with Soniclean VTplus, Galaxy, and Soft Carpet UPRIGHT VACUUM CLEANER models only.
- Light clean scent of fresh folded laundry.
- Not for use with Soniclean canister or handheld vacuum cleaners. Warranty is void if used inappropriately.
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Powerful pet hair pick up with triple action brush roll + scatter free technology
- Swivel steering to easily maneuver around furniture and other obstacles
- Clean edges and corners with edge to edge cleaning.Cleaning Path Width:13.5 inch
- Remove pet hair with specialized pet tools including pet hair corner tool and pet tool
- Bottom, easy empty dirt bin makes emptying quick and mess free. Hose Length: 6 feet
- Replacement Filter Style 12141
- Dirt cup capacity 1. 0 liter
Soniclean SFC-7000 Soft Carpet Bagged Upright Vacuum
Bissell Sweep-Up Carpet and Floor Sweeper, Lightweight with Advanced Dirtlifter Brush System, Picks Up Lint, Dust, Pet Hairs From Carpets, floors and Laminates, Large Capacity Dirt Pan, and Convenient Lie Flat Handle, and Soft Bumper Is Safe On Walls, Blue Finish
- Dirtlifter Brush System, works great on wood, tile, carpet, vinyl and laminates
- Picks up lint, crumbs, and dirt, and pet hairs on forward and return motion
- Low profile handle lies flat for easy cleaning under furniture and hard to reach places
- Large-capacity dirt pan, and is easy to empty
- Lightweight and cordless, includes a hanging loop for easy storage
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Rewind Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Teal
- Buy BISSELL, save pets BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Triple action brush roll + scatter free technology maximize pet hair pickup – even if it’s embedded
- 27’ power cord automatically rewinds for quick and easy storage
- Swivel steering makes cleaning around furniture and obstacles easy
- Edge to edge cleaning feature gets closer to walls and corners with each pass
- Includes specialized pet tools like the pet hair corner tool and pet turbo eraser tool
- Replacement Filter Style 12141
- Dirt cup capacity 1.0 liter
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Review of Little Green Model 1400 by Bissell
The Little Green by Bissell is a very good quick cleanup vacuum for stains and other wet spills.
"No need to worry about stairway spills and dirty, hard-to-reach areas anymore. The Bissell Little Green will get it all clean! This compact, multipurpose deep cleaner is versatile, so cleaning is a breeze."
That is the hype from Walmart's web site, and that about sums up the great carpet and floor cleaner from Bissell.
There are several other comments on the web about this cleaner that I have to agree with but first I'll describe the cleaner and it pros and cons.
I was looking for a carpet/floor cleaner to clean up after my two dogs when they have those unfortunate events that all dogs are prone to once in a while. I searched the web as I usually do these days and saw several cleaners but narrowed it down to two, one from Bissell and the other from Dirt Devil. I wanted to go with a brand I trusted and have owned vacuums from both companies in the past.
The Dirt Devil Portable spot scrubber seemed a little too small for me. It seemed like I would have to get more water and empty it more often when I used it on slightly larger jobs, like the couch and chairs on occasion as well as those spots on the carpet. So I bought the Bissell.
There is a very short assembly, attach a clip that the hose rests on for storage.
Getting ready for use is simple, you just add detergent and water in the clean water tank. The machine came with a small bottle of cleaner but you'll probably want to buy some more. If you buy the larger bottle of cleaner from Bissell it will last you quite a while. You don't have to use a separate measuring cup to measure out your cleaner, you just pour the cleaner in the tank to the first line and then fill to the next line with water.
You then screw the spout on, put the tank into the slot and turn it on. The spout doesn't let the solution come out of the tank while you put it on. The trigger on the nozzle is used to squirt the solution into the carpet. If you buy the separate turbo brush or the model that comes with it you can use this like a floor carpet cleaner. It has a rotating brush to scrub the carpet.
I did not buy that model though, I didn't feel the need for the extra scrubbing power. When you use the machine you have to keep an eye on the dirty solution tank. It has a full line and when you get there, you need to empty the tank.
To empty it you flip the small retaining lever up and pull the tank out of the machine, then pour it down a drain. You should rinse out the tank some before you put it back. Accumulation of dirt in the tank can be bad, I rinse it out to get some of the gunk and goo out. To rinse it out and to clean it when you are done is the only draw back I found. You have to swish water around in the tank to get it clean. Pour some water in the top or in the bottom with the rubber gasket removed and then pour it out. This may take a few tries to get most of the dirt out.
You also need to remove and wash out the nozzle to get it clean. There is a small button that locks the nozzle on the hose. You push this and pull off the nozzle. Cleaning the nozzle is simply running water through it from both directions. The hair and stuff you can pull out or force out with water. My pets shed and when I clean the carpet I inevitably get extra hair in the nozzle that sticks some. What I can't pull out by my fingers I get out with running water through it.
Other than those things the Little Green works great. You can leave the water in the clean solution tank for the next job, its ready in seconds for those sudden spills. You can use just the vacuum for liquids such as spilled soda or milk on a hard floor and the solution spray for the carpets.
The nozzle has a removable scrub brush to clean the carpet and when it's missing too many bristles is easy to change out. My model came with the tough stain brush and to remove the bristles you just pull them down out of the nozzle. There is also a window that you can remove if you get too much stuff stuck in the nozzle.
There is a list of replacement parts available for your cleaner and you can even upgrade your cleaner to the TurboBrush if you didn't get it when you bought your model. You can buy all the parts for your model that come off the machine at the website for Bissell or one of their service centers.
Some of the parts that I would expect to have to replace sooner or later actually was pretty low in price. There is a rubber gasket for the collection tank that is $1, the whole collection tank is only $13.11. You can get the bristles for $3 for the tough stain tool and if you want to upgrade to the TurboBrush it runs at $28.11.
Bissell sells a couple of different cleaner solutions in different sizes, both a cleaner and a odor pet stain cleaner are available. I get mine from a local Walmart where I purchased the Little Green.
I have used mine often and it really does get the stairs and other odd places that others don't get. My wife works at a daycare and we have often taken it over there to help cleaning up when they rent a rinse and vac. It is the perfect companion to a rental for big jobs like a good house cleaning in the spring.
Over all I am very pleased with my cleaner. It is ready to use at a moments notice, is easy to use and very affordable. I paid $69 for mine, and a few dollars extra for a bottle of cleaner. The carpet is as dry as any upright or rental carpet cleaner I have used in the past and it is easy to clean out, although that is one of the downsides. It does take a couple of tries to get the tank cleaned out.
The nozzle is a little hard to pull off the hose due to the rubber gaskets, but that is to be expected. That and the cleaning of the tank are the only problems I have found with mine. The scrubber I use gets the dirt and ground in stuff clean and there is plenty of suction for picking up the dirty water.
I would highly recommend the Little Green from Bissell for small deep cleaning jobs and quick cleanups after kids, pets and other spills.