Best Way To Clean Dog Urine Out Of Carpet in 2021
Pet Enzyme Cleaner, Stain & Urine Remover, Odor Eliminator. #1 Strongest Concentrated Formula (Makes Up to 1 Gallon). Cleans and Neutralizes Dog, Cat Urine, Feces, Vomit on Carpet, Upholstery.
Severe Urine Neutralizer for Dog and Cat Urine - Best Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover for Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Concrete, Mattress, Furniture, Laundry, Turf by Remove Urine
- MIRACLE RESULTS - Powerful urine odor remover works upon contact. Best dog urine odor remover and is a great cat pee remover to permanently remove pet urine odor.
- PLEASANT FRAGRANCE - Leaves any urine stain area with a light, clean, pleasant fragrance. You're sure to be amazed at how effective this pet stain and odor remover really is.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH - This is a Grade A, professional-strength pet odor and stain removal neutralizer that binds and absorbs odors at the molecular level. This pet odor and stain remover is commonly compared to Natures Miracle Stain Remover.
- THREE STEPS - Eliminate any pet stain urine and odor in three simple steps with this one-of-a-kind cleaner. Just click add to cart to get your pet urine carpet cleaner today. Your purchase will be backed by a money-back guarantee.
- EASY-TO-USE - Just spray it on. This pet stain and odor eliminator can be used to effectively treat pet urine odors on any water-safe surface.
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Harbor's Orange Deodorizer and Pet Stench Eliminator. Instantly Cleans Rugs, Furniture, Mattresses with Pleasant Natural Aroma. Removes Dog & Cat Urine. Bottle of Concentrate Makes 1 Gal of Spray
- AMERICA's #1 PET URINE ELIMINATOR. Troubled by a pet that pees in a favorite spot, soils rugs, has an accident on the couch or bed? This is the one easy to use treatment that really works. Check out many customer reviews where people are amazed at how well Harbor's Orange Deodorizer works to instantly clean.
- 1 8oz BOTTLE OF CONCENTRATE fills FOUR 32 ounce spray bottles. That's a full gallon of cleaner to fully deodorize your entire home or business. This is what every pet owner needs. Also works for musty, mildew smells or other stinky problems. If it's a strong stench, Harbor's can eliminate it.
- NATURAL AND SAFE. You can use this cold pressed oil citrus deodorizer just about everywhere in your home and yard. Safe for people, pets, and plants. Use it on furniture, draperies, house plants, counter tops, carpets, wood floors, decks, porches, sidewalks, driveways, yards, plant beds and vehicles.
- EVERY PET OWNER NEEDS THIS. Dogs and cats have social instincts about going in the same place and keeping it stinky. Harbor's completely removes odors so your pet won't return to the same spot. Now you can quickly spray and clean all their accidents. Pets love it because they don't get fussed at when Harbor's Orange Deodorizer is there.
- GREAT GIFT IDEA for anyone with a dog, cat, rabbit, ferret, or any other animal. Just right for birthday gift, holiday present, or for Christmas. Get yours now while we have this favorite formula in plentiful supply. It's selling quickly as news spreads of a pet urine eliminator that really works. Made in the USA to the highest standards by a family business.
Stray and Feral Cats Are Taking Over the Neighborhoods-Why Doesn't Somebody Do Something?
Cats can be cuddly and cute. But, when they are stray and feral cats that spread diseases and leave fecal matter and the scent of cat urine all around your home and property, then it is time to get a cat ordinance and get them under control.
The stray and feral cats are increasing in many areas and there are no ordinances in place to help with the "out of control cats" in the neighborhoods. Many cities and townships don't take the lead in controlling the cats because they claim they don't have any money or they can't do anything until the state agrees to set laws. The cities that do have cat ordinances are at least taking on the responsibility of protecting the citizens that are paying taxes, mortgages and making efforts to keep their neighborhoods and homes clean and safe.
Being humane is characterized by kindness, mercy and sympathy and this refers to animals and humans alike. Yes, you should be kind to animals, but with a balanced view of human life and health. Pets can be a pleasure to have in the home and care for, but they become a problem when they are wild, untamed and carry diseases. Some people have selected to feed these cats, but are not taking on the responsibility to help control the diseases and give the cats the care they need. The cats are roaming the neighborhoods and private homes leaving feces, vomit, diarrhea, urine, cat odor and more. People are no longer able to enjoy their yards, plant flowers, wash the car, picnic outside, allow their own pets and children to romp and play outside for fear of the cats that have moved onto their property.
It has been confirmed by doctors, humane societies and veterinarians that cats, if not taken care of, are carriers of diseases such as ringworm, rabies, toxoplasmosis and salmonella bacteria. Not to mention cat scratch disease, ticks and fleas. Pregnant women and people with auto-immune systems should be careful and minimize their exposure to stray and feral cats. As you know, these diseases can make you very sick. The results of exposure to these cats and the diseases can leave you with swollen lymph nodes, fever, sore and aching joints, nervous system problems, eye infections, inflammation, viruses, hepatitis, difficulty breathing, pneumonia, diarrhea and more. To add to that, a tick bite can cause Lyme disease.
Neither dogs nor cats should be allowed to freely leave fecal matter on another person's property. There are currently many laws pertaining to dogs. Owners must control and maintain their dogs and use pooper scoopers to clean up behind them. Yet, feral and stray cats are free to roam the neighborhoods and leave feces and spread diseases. Some cities require $25.00 or more to have the cats picked up, neutered and returned to the neighborhoods. Cats mark their territory and once a group of cats are gone another group will return. But, if they are caught, neutered and returned, they then become the official neighborhood cats and are less likely to breed and multiply.
Hat's off to the cities and townships that recognize the problems stray and feral cats cause and have taken the time, money and energy to do something about it. Their efforts will pay off. We cannot knowingly and continually remain uninvolved in providing the proper care and knowledge relating to the health and welfare of people in relationship to the problems of feral and stray cats. What does it take for the decision makers to take action over a matter they have control of?
The Detroit Free Press, dated June 1, 2020 has an article entitled, "Feral Cats, Wild and Everywhere" that provides detailed information on cat problems in cities.