Best Way To Get Cat Urine Smell Out Of Carpet in 2023
Severe Urine Neutralizer for Dog and Cat Urine - Best Odor Eliminator and Stain Remover for Carpet, Hardwood Floors, Concrete, Mattress, Furniture, Laundry, Turf by Remove Urine
Ur-OUT Professional Strength Pet Urine Odor Remover, Makes 1 Gallon of Permanent Cat Pee Dog Stench Eliminator, Safe Natural Stinky Smell Cleaner for Carpet, Hard Floors & FurnitureÂ Â
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH: Why buy watered down, activated enzymes? Ur-OUT contains billions of natural, non-harmful spores that create the enzymes right there in your home for maximum pet urine odor elimination.
- DORMANT FORMULA - While most dog and cat pee removers sit on a store shelf losing effectiveness, you activate UrOUT for Maximum Strength Results!
- TREAT THE SOURCE, NOT THE SURFACE: Mix 1 ounce of Ur-OUT to 2 cups of hot water. Then get Ur-OUT down into the carpet pad and leave it to dry naturally. Spot clean and you are done!
- BREAK THE URIC SALT CYCLE + 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE! Your order today comes with our valuable one page guide that teaches you how to destroy the Uric Salt Cycle permanently along with a 30 day Money Back Guarantee!
- GET MORE VALUE ON AMAZON with our 16 oz bottle for just $39.97 (Makes 2 Gallons), 32 oz bottle for just $49.97 (Makes 5 Gallons) or our 1 Gallon Jug for only $139.97 (Makes 20 Gallons)!
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
- ELIMINATES STAINS, ODORS AND RESIDUE If it’s gross, it’s gone. Not just the stain, but the stink. From stinky yellow pet urine and feces to vomit and other organic spills, our professional strength formula tackles them all.
- ENZYME ACTIVATED The key is getting to the problem deep-down. This spray contains natural enzymatic bacteria that are activated on contact with odors and stains, feeding on ammonia crystals and organic matter until they are completely eliminated.
- CERTIFIED GENTLE AND SAFE Chlorine free and color safe. Safe to use around pets and children. No hazardous propellants, no residue left behind. So gentle it’s been Certified Safe for all carpets, earning the Seal of Approval by the trusted Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- EVERY SURFACE, EVERY TIME For use on carpets, floors, furniture, clothing, litter boxes, kennels, carriers, all pet living and sleeping areas -- anywhere stains happen.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED An Amazon best seller for a reason. If your stains and odors aren’t gone, neither is your money. We’ll refund it in full
Stuart Pet Supply Co. Professional Strength Pet Stain and Odor Eliminator - Urine Odor Remover - Pet Urine Enzyme Cleaner - Enzymatic Cleaner for Dog Urine and Cat Urine
- ✔️ SCIENTIFICALLY FORMULATED STAIN & ODOR ELIMINATOR: Removes the stain and stink from your pets
- ✔️ ENZYME POWERED: Completely removes all pet stains and odors for urine, feces, vomit & drool.
- ✔️ CHILD & PET SAFE: Natural enzyme formula is the safest way to remove pet stains and odors.
- ✔️MULTI SURFACE: Use on carpet, wood, furniture, rugs, crates, upholstery, outdoor carpets etc.
- ✔️ 100% GUARANTEED-PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA: If you're not 100% HAPPY, we will refund it in full
Tips for Cleaning Dog Urine Out of Carpet
Cleaning dog urine from carpet can be near impossible but here are some tips to help you.
House training a dog can be an excruciating and often frustrating situation. Once the dog has urinated on an area chances are pretty good they will use that area again unless you completely eradicate the smell. However, getting rid of the smell completely is extremely difficult as dogs have a much stronger sense of smell than humans. There are many ways to clean an area of the smell of dog urine. Here are some of the most often suggested ways to clean up the smell of dog urine.
White vinegar is a very popular way to remove the smell of dog urine from carpet. However there are variations on exactly how to use it, there are some who dilute it while others spray straight undiluted vinegar on the area. Those who do dilute white vinegar with water use two cups of water to one gallon of warm water. This mixture is then sprayed on the affected area. If the dog continues to sniff around the area after it has been cleaned with vinegar, you can spray the area with vinegar again.
For this cleaning method you will need a sixteen-ounce bottle of hydrogen peroxide, one tablespoon of baking soda, and a teaspoon of dish detergent. Mix all ingredients in an old plastic pail and stir well. Once the powder is dissolved put mixture in a spray bottle and apply to affected area, and let mixture dry. After the mixture has dried completely vacuum up the residue.
There are several pet urine cleaners out on the market, and some are even considered all natural or toxin free. If the previous mixtures don't work, or just aren't something you want to try you can give a commercial pet urine cleaner a try. Among the most popular commercial pet urine cleaners on the market are Spot Shot, Fresh and Clean with Oxy, Nature's Miracle Cleaner, Zero Odor, and Zep. These products can be found at most grocery stores or at home improvement stores.