Heaven's Best Carpet Cleaning California in 2023
Air Wick plug in Scented Oil 5 Refills, Summer Delights, (5x0.67oz), Essential Oils, Air Freshener
- Scented oil warmer continously diffuses scent with adjustable fragrance settings
- Contains natural essential oils for a better fragrance experience
- Provides up to 45 days of continuous & long lasting fragrance per refill
- Get the confidence of knowing that your home is always welcoming & pleasurable for family & unexpected guests
- Ideal for your living room, bathroom, bedroom, hallways, kitchens & office
Forum Child Opera Satin Gloves, Black
- MATERIAL: Made of 100% polyester. Look and feels like satin. Lined and robust stitching ensures long lasting use
- UNIVERSAL FIT: Features a stretch design to fits most children
- COMFORTABLE: Easy to wear and remove, they are soft, silky, breathable, flexible and stretchable
- VERSATILE: Great costume accessory for princess, Hollywood diva, masquerade, gothic, bride or twenties outfits
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Made by Forum Novelties, a leader in costumes and novelty products for more than 30 years
ACTCUT Super Soft Modern Shag Area Silky Smooth Kids Room Rugs Living Room Carpet Girls Room Rug Bedroom Rug for Children Play Solid Home Decorator Floor Rug and Carpets 4- Feet by 5- Feet (Pink)
- Material: Synthetic area rugs
- Size: 47.2* 63 inches (120*160 cm)
- 4.5 cm thick, soft and comfortable. Suitable for home decorate, children play, women yoga
- The rug is machine washable, please air dry it and donot try to use the machine to dry. The simple Home Carpet is easy to install, use, and clean.
- Ideal to keep warm during cold winter weathers and Great decorative rug for any bedroom
DIY: Upholstery Cleaning
DIY projects are the best way to go not only because of the way that the economy is going; it will save you money but also give you the satisfaction that you completed the project on your own.
Let's start off with cleaning machines, some machines will do the job as long as they are soap and warm water based cleaning machines. While they work, they are more trouble than they are worth and don't save you any time anyway. They could save you time if you set aside an entire day to clean all the upholstery in your home, but let's face it, who wants to do that? And besides, most upholstery cleaning jobs are on an emergency as needed basis shortly after the soiling has occurred. If you use your machine for these emergency jobs, you will end up spending more time unpacking the machine, prepping it, adding product, then afterwards, emptying and cleaning the machine that by the time you are finished you are exhausted. Additionally, NEVER use a steam-based cleaning machine. Certain fabrics are extremely sensitive to steam and they will shrink and tighten, destroying the entire piece of furniture.
Directions to clean leather and vinyl:
1. Remember to wipe the area down well with a dry cloth or paper towel.
2. Mix only a couple drops of dish soap with warm water.
3. Dip a clean cloth in the solution and wring tightly, removing all excess liquid. (you do not want to soak your furniture in water because it can mess up the material and will take longer to dry)
4. Lightly wipe the surface with the cloth, using circular motions.(do not scrub it!)
5. Have another clean, dry cloth readily available and then blot it dry.
Directons to clean fiber-based upholstery:
This can be a bit harder to do, but follow close attention the directions.
Before you try cleaning anything, you need to first vacuum the affected area with the upholstery attachment of your vacuum cleaner, but remember these two important tips: (1.) Always use the attachment! Without it, the pressure will be too strong and the vacuum will actually work the dirt further into the upholstery. (2.) Do not brush the upholstery with the vacuum! Apply the vacuum to the upholstery with a dabbing motion. Do not scrub. Once this is done, we can proceed to the next phase of the cleaning.
1. In a container, combine ¼ cup dish soap with 2 cups warm water. Using either an egg-beater, wire whip, or electric mixer, whip or beat the solution until a thick foam forms. Using the same measure as whip-cream, it is ready when you can form peaks.
2. With a dry cloth (I prefer cotton, but some swear by microfiber) apply a little of the cleaning foam to an inconspicuous area to test for discoloration. If no discoloration occurs, apply the foam to the soiled area. Do not rub it in. Let it sit for about 10 minutes. You will notice dirt and grime rise up into the foam as it dissipates and sinks into the upholstery.
3. After 10-15 minutes, use a rubber spatula to scrape the foam out of the area. Discard the foam.
4. Dampen a cloth in warm water and wring out. Use the cloth to blot the area rinsing excess foam out of the material. Do not scrub!
5. Blot the area again with a dry cloth or paper towel to remove as much water as possible.
6. Place a fan nearby aimed at the furniture to hasten the drying process. The goal is to keep the furniture from being wet for the least amount of time possible.