Hoover Carpet Cleaner Best Buy in 2023
Hoover Oxy Deep Cleaning Carpet Shampoo, Concentrated Machine Cleaner Solution, 50oz Formula, AH30950, White
Hoover Smartwash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000, Turquoise
- AUTOMATIC CLEANING TECHNOLOGY - Push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- AUTO-CLEAN MOTION SENSING DESIGN - eliminate the guesswork while leaving your floors refreshed
- AUTO-MIX - precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning
- AUTO-DRY - delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce technology for faster drying
- FLEXFORCE POWERBRUSHES - gently remove deep dirt, debris and pet messes
- This powerful and intuitive carpet cleaner machine includes 2-in-1 pet tool, sample bottle of cleaning solution, 8 ft. hose, and accessory storage bag
- Included Components: Hoover - SmartWash+ Upright Deep Cleaner - Teal/Transparent
- Voltage: 110
Hoover Spotless Portable Carpet & Upholstery Spot Cleaner, FH11300PC
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Achieve ultimate portability with this lightweight design to reach and remove stains virtually anywhere
- CONVENIENT DEEP CLEAN: Spray, scrub, and remove anything from pet messes to everyday mishaps
- LONGER REACH: Easily reach spots and stains on carpet, upholstery, stairs and more with the 5ft. hose
- SELF-CLEANING TECHNOLOGY: Flushes the hose after each use to help remove dirt and bacteria
- DUAL TANK TECHNOLOGY: Keep clean and dirty water separate so you can easily fill, empty and rinse the tanks
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: rubber nub tool and trial size solution
Hoover SmartWash Automatic Carpet Cleaner, FH52000 (Renewed)
- Our best cleaning full size carpet cleaner, our triggerless design delivers a deep clean as easy as vacuuming
- Automatic Cleaning Technology. Push forward to clean and pull back to dry - our Auto Clean motion sensing design eliminates the guesswork
- Auto Mix precisely mixes and dispenses solution for optimal cleaning and deodorizing
- Auto Dry delivers powerful extraction with HeatForce for faster drying
- Includes 2-1 antimicrobial pet tool, sample bottle of cleaning solution, 8 foot hose, and an accessory bag for storage
Hoover SmartWash Automatic Carpet Cleaner with 32oz PetPlus Pet Stain & Odor Solution
- Automatic cleaning technology. Push forward to clean and pull back to dry
- Auto clean motion sensing design eliminates the guesswork
- Concentrated and Enzyme Enhanced Detergent Solution: Powerful cleaner that removes and deodorizes pet messes, odors, and stains on carpets, area rugs, upholstery, and car interiors
- Fresh Linen Scent
Hoover 0020473440007358 Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Part
- Replacement clean water and solution tank for use with Hoover Steam Vac deep carpet cleaners
- Hoover SteamVac clean water and solution tank
- Fits Hoover SteamVac carpet cleaning machine models: F5805, F5806, F5807, F5807-060, F5809, F5815, F5817, F5821, F5822, F5825, F5826-900, F5827, F5831-900, F5831-990, F5833-900, F5837-050, F5837-900, F5837-950, F5837-960, F5839-900, F5843-900, F5853-900, F5857-001, F5857-011, F5857-900, F5857-906, F5857-909, F5857-916, F5857-918, F5857-975, F5857-990, F5858-900, F5858-910, F5858-920, F5858-950, F5860-900, F5860-950, F5860-990, F5861-900, F5861-990, F5862-900, F5863-900, F5863-990, F5864-900, F5865-900, F5866-900, F5866-920, F5867-900, F5868-900, F5869-900, F5869-960, F5869-990, F5870-900, F5871-900, F5871-950, F5872-900, F5873-900, F5874-900, F5875-900, F5876-900, F5877-900, F5878-900, F5879-900, F5880-900, F5881-900, F5881-950, F5881-990, F5882-900, F5883-900, F5883-960, F5883-990, F5884-900, F5884-980, F5886-900, F5887-900, F5887-910, F5887-920, F5888-900, F5892-900, F5892-950, F5893-900, F5893-910, F5894-900, F5895-900, F5896-950, F5897-900, F5898-900, F5899-900, F5899-910, F5900-900, F5907-900, F5910-900, F5912-900, F6018-900, F6019-900, F6020-900, F6020-910, F6020-920, F6020-950, F6020-990, F6021-900, F6023-900, F6024-900, F6024-960, F6025-900, F6025-910, F6026-900, F6026-910, F6027-900, F6027-980, F6028-900, F6030-900, F6030-970, F6035-900, F6040-900, F6040-960, F6055-900, F6056-900, F6968-916
Hoover WindTunnel Air Steerable Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, with HEPA Media Filtration, UH72405, Grey
- WINDTUNNEL 3 TECHNOLOGY: Creates three channels of suction to lift and remove surface debris and deeply embedded dirt
- ALLERGEN BLOCKING: Level 3 allergen technology blocks 99% of allergen particles and the HEPA Media Filter traps 99. 97% of dirt, dust, and pollens
- MULTI-FLOOR CLEANING: Air Steerable Pet is lightweight at 14 pounds and can be used on carpets and hardwood floors making whole house cleaning effortless
- MULTI-CYCLONIC: Engineered to drop filter-clogging dirt out of the airstream to help the filter stay clean
- WHATS INCLUDED: Pet Turbo Tool, Pet Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand enabling you to reach up to 14 feet
Hoover 42272111 LID, Recovery Tank UPRT Extra CT F5805/15/25
- Fits Hoover steamvac models: Fh50021, Fh50025, Fh50026, Fh50044, f5858-910, f5853-900, F5809 extractor and F5906900
- Includes one of the pocket-style foam filters that is also sold individually as part # h-38762010
- Oem #42272111
Hoover Power Drive Bagless Multi Floor Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Swivel Steering, for Pet Hair, UH74210PC, Purple
- SWIVEL STEERING - This upright vacuum cleaner effortlessly maneuvers around furniture and into tight spaces with ease
- ADVANCED ACTION BRUSH ROLL - Engineered to tackle deep down embedded dirt and reduce hair wrap
- MULTI-FLOOR CLEANING - Turn the brush roll ON for optimal cleaning on carpet and OFF to prevent scattering of debris on hard floor
- XL CAPACITY DIRT CUP - A large easy empty dirt cup means less emptying for a more convenient clean. Motor Amps- 11 Amps. Motor Volts- 120 Volts
- MULTIPURPOSE PET TOOLS - Reach and remove stubborn dirt and pet hair with the tools you need for a whole home clean.
Hoover SteamVac Dual V Tank Valve, 43513015
- THIS HOOVER 43513015 SUPPLY TANK VALVE ASSEMBLY IS FOR THE CLEAN WATER TANK ON STEAMVAC CARPET
- CLEANING MACHINES.GENUINE REPLACEMENT PART.FITS MODEL NUMBERS: F7205-900, F7205-910
- F7205-960, F7205-970, F7210-900, F7220-900, F7221-900, F7225-900, F7226-900, F7425-900, F7426-900
- Works with the following models: Hoover F7425900
Professional Carpet Cleaning – Do I Need It?
Did you know that most carpet warranties require professional carpet cleaning? Did you know that carpet is a textile just like upholstery, lines and clothing? Read this article to find out the two main causes of carpet wear and what you can do.
Here's what most warranties say about professional carpet cleaning:
"Routine maintenance is essential to maintaining your warranty. Over time, normal foot traffic and soiling will cause a change in any carpet's appearance. Professional extraction, either alone or in combination with cleaning, is required to maintain your warranty. This service must be performed by a trained professional occasionally to refresh the texture and rejuvenate the fibers in your carpet. Please retain your receipts for proof of maintenance should a warranty claim arise." (All-Brite Services, Maryland)
Did you know that carpet is a textile just like upholstery, lines and clothing? Trained carpet cleaning professionals in Maine or any other state must take the time to understand everything your flooring and furniture goes through - individual material types, colors, treatments, age, traffic areas, and special needs should all be carefully considered before selecting a service method that will safely clean your carpet and upholstery with the utmost effectiveness.
Whether you have wall to wall carpeting or area rugs, it's recommended to get your carpets in your home or business professionally cleaned every 12 months. As the holidays approach there is more traffic in our homes making fall a popular time of year to get your carpets professionally cleaned.
The above warranty mentions two main causes that change your carpet's appearance:
2) Foot Traffic
Soiling or "filtration soiling" is a term used to describe dark, grayish lines that may appear on your carpet often times around baseboards, under doors, along the edges of stairs and possibly away from walls where plywood sub flooring materials have been joined (The Carpet Buyers Handbook). Soiling is not a defect in your carpet and does not mean you bought a low quality carpet. Soiling is the collection of soil from our shoes, dust and other airborne particles, including spilled food and beverages that accumulate on the carpet face fibers in areas with a concentrated flow of air over the carpet or through any tiny cracks or openings under the carpet itself. Soiling will be more visible on lighter colored carpets than darker ones.
Next, foot traffic is wears down the carpet fibers especially in "traffic lanes" - heavy traffic areas in your home or business where repeated foot traffic occurs. Hot water extraction (or with a cleaning) will refresh the texture of your carpet. When purchasing your carpet buy a more durable carpet for high traffic areas. This is measured by the Performance Appearance Rating (PAR) on a scale from 1 - 5. These measurements are obtained in a walk test endorsed by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI).
Generally, there are five different types of fibers used to create carpet -- nylon, polyester, polypropylene (also called olefin), wool and acrylic - and three different factors of durability:
When purchasing a carpet for your home and business make sure to consider each factor and often times the retailer will have a chart for you to compare from.
Remember however, the older the carpet is and the more matting (the point where carpet fibers will no longer return to the original shape due to loss of the fibers twist) even when the carpet is cleaned and all soil has been removed, the carpet may appear dirty and have grey areas. The best ways to prevent this are:
1. Ask questions when buying carpet and consider the fiber, twist and density for each room.
2. Vacuum every day if possible especially in high traffic areas in your home or business.
3. Have your carpet cleaned professionally 1x a year by an IICRC certified cleaning technician.
4. Have a professional carpet cleaner reapply stain resistant treatment because the treatment applied by the manufacturer does wear off.
Note: Truck-mounted carpet steam cleaning is a water-based vacuum extraction system that eliminates the need for an in-home water or power source and is exponentially more powerful than conventional portable machines. With the addition of increased operator control over pressure and temperature and the ability to remove the majority of the moisture from the cleaning surface, truck-mounted carpet cleaning reduces drying time and can be tailored to meet your specific cleaning needs.