The Best Carpet Cleaner For Dog Urine in 2022
Rocco & Roxie Supply Professional Strength Stain and Odor Eliminator, Enzyme-Powered Pet Odor and Stain Remover for Dogs and Cat Urine, Spot Carpet Cleaner for Small Animal, 32 oz.
Resolve Ultra Pet Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32oz
- Eliminates pet odors with Odor Stop Technology
- Freshens with a light, clean scent
- Discourages pet resoiling
- Removes tough pet stains like urine, vomit, and feces from rugs and carpets also works great on everyday stains like red wine, grape juice, and greasy food
Natureâ€™s Miracle Advanced Stain and Odor Eliminator Dog, For Severe Dog Messes, 1 Gallon, Updated Formula
- Enzymatic formula for severe messes
- Discourages re-soiling by removing the odor of the toughest messes
- For use on carpets, hard floors, furniture, clothing and more
- Light fresh scent
- age range description: Adult
- included components: PHL309579
Bubbas Super Strength Concentrate Pet Odor Eliminator Carpet Shampoo Solution | Odor and Stain Remover Pet Carpet Cleaner | Urine Odor Remover Enzyme Cleaner for Cat Urine and Dog Pee Stains and Odors
- Top Customer Rated Carpet Shampoo Cleaner-Other Odor and Stain Removers Fail Where We Succeed. Our Carpet Cleaner Solution Uses 1oz of Detergent Per Gallon of Water in Any Carpet Cleaning Machine
- Professional Commercial Grade Cleaning Solutions for Home Use- Great as a Cat Urine Odor Remover, Pet Stain Remover. Removes Cat Odor, Dog Odor and Eliminates Tough Urine Smell Stains in Carpet
- Use In Any National Brand Carpet Shampooer- Can Be Used In Bissell, Hoover, Rug Doctor or any Cleaning Machines. Also Use as Area Rug Cleaner or Upholstery Cleaner for Pet Stains and Odors
- Most Carpet Cleaners Require The Use of More Carpet Cleaning Detergent. Ours is Very Concentrated - Economical. Most Carpet Shampooing Jobs Will Only Use 1 to 3 oz of Solution Per Room for Cleaning.
- A Simple Solution for Green Carpet Cleaning-All Our Pet Cleaners are Guaranteed-Love It or Your Money Back. Proudly Made in USA and Used in Hotels, Indoor Dog Kennels and Other Commercial Facilities.
Angry Orange Pet Odor Eliminator for Dog and Cat Urine, Makes 1 Gallon of Solution for Carpet, Furniture and Floor Stains
- Get rid of the toughest pet odors: Angry Orange is a commercial grade citrus pet odor remover
- Safe And Non Toxic: Angry Orange pet urine odor remover is derived from the oil found in orange peels; biodegradable and non-toxic
- Makes (4) 32 Ounce Spray Bottles: 1 gallon of pet odor remover and carpet cleaner solution from our 8 ounce bottle
- Multiple Uses: Angry Orange odor eliminator for home can be used on carpets and tile; combats cat odor in litter boxes; removes pet odor in the yard and kennel surfaces; ammonia and methane odors; and anywhere else pet odor waste is a problem
- Customer Satisfaction: If you ever have an issue with this item we will send you a replacement on us, no questions asked
BISSELL Professional Pet Urine Elimator with Oxy and Febreze Carpet Cleaner Shampoo
- 2X concentrated formula for use in all upright carpet cleaning machines
- Removes pet stains and odors at the source with the power of oxy and febreze freshness
- Cleans and protects from future stains with scotch gard protector
- – contains no heavy metals, phosphates or dyes. Biodegradable detergents
- Pet and family safe when used as directed
Simple Solution Extreme Stain and Odor Remover, 32-Ounce Spray Bottle
- DESIGNED FOR THE TOUGHEST ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS- Simple Solution pet Extreme Stain and Odor remover is three times stonger than our regular formula to eliminate tough dog and cat odors and stains.
- PROFESSIONAL STRENGTH FORMULA - Extreme Stain and Odor Remover is a professional strength Pro-Bacteria and enzyme formula that breaks down and eliminates stains and odors.
- SPECIFICALLY FOR PET ODORS AND ORGANIC STAINS - Safely and quickly removes dog and cat urine, feces, and vomit on carpet, upholstery, bedding, fabric toys, clothing, or other water-safe surfaces in your home
- NEW PATENTED MULTI-FUNCTIONAL SPRAYER - Now designed with a new patented 3-in-1 nozle sprayer (foam, mist, and stream).
ANGRY ORANGE 24 oz Ready-to-Use Citrus Pet Odor Eliminator Pet Spray - Urine Remover and Carpet Deodorizer for Dogs and Cats
- FIERCE & FRESH: All-natural & super-powerful Cat and Dog stain deodorizer
- URINE ODOR REMOVER SOLUTION: Our formula smells like fresh oranges because it is MADE from oranges!
- READY TO USE: No more mixing! Use this pet stain remover directly on dog pee, cat urine or solid waste
- STRONG AND SAFE: This pet spray has 2X more odor fighting power. Safe to use around your pets and children
- MULTIPURPOSE DEODORIZER: Works on carpet, tile, wood floors, driveways, litter boxes, grass, pens, and more
Resolve Urine Destroyer Spray Stain & Odor Remover, 32oz
- Neutralizes urine odors on contact
- Great for pet and people accidents
- Safe for carpets, fabrics, and hard floors
- Helps prevent remarking
- Safe for pets when used as directed
Woolite Pet Stain and Odor Remover Plus Oxy, 22oz (Pack of 2), 2834
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner can discourage pets from re-soiling the carpets and can keep them odor free.
- Removes stains permanently
- Long lasting fresh smell
- Woo lite Pet Stain + Odor Remover Carpet Cleaner uses Pherobloc technology to clean carpets and leave a fresh smell after use. The pets can be discouraged to soil the carpet again with the use of this cleaner. The oxygen in the cleaner cuts through the stains and can preserve the fabric from damage.
Where Did They Go?
Pet urine stains have been known to be literally impossible to completely eliminate. There are steps you can take to be sure that won't happen.
Dogs have a very strong sense of smell, this is instinctual. This helps them to locate the spot or spots that they prefer to urinate on. So many people use pet odor eliminators or stain removers that fail to completely eliminate that odor enough so that your pet can't smell it, and the pet repeats the same act in the same area, over and over. As well, other pets can also smell these scents and will attempt to "mark" over the area as a sign of dominance. So it would seem that completely eliminating this odor is the only thing a person can do. There are many ways advertised to do this, and I had tried most of them only to have the same problem continue.
One day while I was getting ready to launder a batch of rags I used to soak up the urine stains, when it occurred to me that the rags always came out of the laundry sparkling clean and odor free. Now of course I thought to myself, it couldn't be that simple. It was definitely worth a try, so I bought color-safe liquid laundry detergent, and added 1/3 detergent to 2/3 water to my carpet shampooer. Then I turned it on and went to work, I went over the stained areas two to three times. Then I filled it with 1/4 white vinegar (widely known to remove odors) and 3/4 warm water and again went over the affected areas two to three times. I let the carpet air dry, it only took a few hours, and it was a heavy pile carpet.
The next morning, to my amazement, I could not smell any foul odors. Considering it was summer time and the heat usually intensified these odors, I was fairly impressed. But the real test came when my dog came down in the morning. I watched him literally search for these areas for about fifteen minutes, to no avail he could not find them. Then as not to test fate I took him for his morning walk. I can't say this will cure an un-housebroken animal of his behavior but it will reduce his temptation to urinate indoors and with other house breaking techniques should increase your success.