10 What Is The Best Vacuum For Carpeted Stairs
Updated on: March 2023
What Is The Best Vacuum For Carpeted Stairs in 2023
Dirt Devil Reach Max Plus Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner, Red
eufy by Anker, HomeVac S11 Infinity, Cordless Stick-Vacuum Cleaner, Lightweight, Cordless, 120AW Suction Power, Additional Detachable Battery, Deep Clean Carpet to Hard Floor
- Effortless Handling: The cordless, lightweight design allows you to maneuver into corners and around furniture with ease.
- Swap-and-Go Battery: An additional battery allows for 2x the cleaning. Simply swap-in the spare and complete the whole clean in one session.
- Versatile Modes: Utilize all of the 120AW suction power for up to 8 minutes of deep cleaning in Max-Mode. Clean up crumbs and dust with ease for up to 25 minutes in mid-mode. Enable low-mode when your whole home requires attention and make the most of an ultra-long 40-minute run-time. (Run-times are based on single battery pack usage)
- Tools For Every Task: Whether it be an impossibly tight space or a delicate surface, there is an attachment suitable for any cleaning scenario.
- What’s in the box: HomeVac S11 Infinity, Wall Mounting Accessories, Floor Brush, AC Charger, Metal Hose, Long Crevice Tool, 2-in-1 Crevice Tool, Mini-Motorized Brush, Extension Hose, Soft Roller Brush. Additional Battery Pack. 2-year warranty for the vacuum. 12-month warranty for each battery pack.
Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, 2 in 1 Handheld Stick Vacuum with 9Kpa Suction, Lightweight Vacuum Cleaner with Rechargeable Lithium Battery and LED Brush for Floor, Carpet, Car and Pet Hairs
- 2-in-1 CORDLESS VACUUM : 130W high powerful suction, 2.37KG Lightweight Cleaner, 2 suction modes control, 2 style brush roller for hard floor and carpet, easily to clean all dust from surface to deeply, great for all daily cleaning.
- LED & BRUSH WINDING INDICATOR : LED headlights can light any darkness, nowhere for dust, particles, hair and debris to hide, Please clean your hair in time when the winding indicator light flashes, so your vacuum will last longer.
- USEFUL UPRIGHT DESIGN : You can walk away freely when you clean and just put the machine in erect mode, more convenient and free than other cordless vacuum cleaners.
- 5 STAGES FILTRATION SYSTEM : Efficiently locks 99.99% of 0.3 microns fine particles, expelling fresh air and giving you a safe and comfortable environment, please wash filter accessories regularly for better results
- WHAT YOU GET : A anuker cordless vacuum, a carpet brush, 2-in-1 nozzle Brush, 2-in-1 mini brush, charger, wall mount charging base, 30-day REFUND and 12-months WARRANTY.
Hoover Power Scrub Deluxe Carpet Cleaner Machine, Upright Shampooer, FH50150, Red
- SPINSCRUB BRUSH SYSTEM: Safely deep clean carpets of the toughest dirt with powerful 360 degree brushes
- DUAL V NOZZLE: Evenly cleans surfaces with equal suction
- HEAT FORCE: Speed up dry time while lifting stubborn stains. Detergent Capacity - 16 ounces. Dirty Water Capacity - 1 Gallons
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Less than 19 pounds, pick up and go wherever the mess is with ease
- WHAT’S INCLUDED: 8’ hose to deep clean hard-to-reach areas, Stair Tool, Upholstery Tool, Crevice Tool, and sample bottle of carpet cleaning solution
Gorilla Grip Original Area Rug Gripper Pad, 5x7, Made in USA, for Hard Floors, Pads Available in Many Sizes, Provides Protection and Cushion for Area Rugs and Floors
- 100% MADE IN THE USA: All of our rug pads are 100% made in the USA. You can be proud to put a higher quality product in your home and to support the USA.
- DURABLE AND STRONG: All of our non-adhesive rug pads are constructed of premium materials for long-lasting quality to help keep rugs in place on your floors. Plus, we stand by our product. If you are not 100% satisfied, contact us directly (even if after the Amazon return window) and we will provide you with a No-Questions-Asked replacement or refund.
- FLOOR PROTECTION: Open grid construction allows rugs to breath and will help protect your floors from damage. And because of its sturdy construction, these rug pads are reversible, vacuum-friendly and ready to use right out of the packaging.
- EASIEST INSTALLATION ON THE MARKET: Our rug pads come in the most pre-cut sizes to meet your needs. For unique sizes and shapes, you can simply trim our pad with a household scissor. Just put the pad down, place the rug on top and trim off any excess material. And use the extra for drawer or shelf liners and small pieces can even help with opening jars. Also works great for slipping futon and couch cushions and mattresses.
- !WARNING: To Prevent Falls: Place on clean, dry floor and smooth wrinkles. Make sure rug lies flat and stays flat with use. Do not use rug pad on stairs. *Not intended for use on carpet, vinyl, lacquered, acrylic, natural stone, porous, or refinished surfaces. Check floor manufacturerÌs directions before using to be sure rug pad will not harm floor surface.*
Ovente Bagless Canister Cyclonic Vacuum with HEPA Filter, Comes with Pet/Sofa Brush, Telescopic Wand, Combination Bristle Brush/Crevice Nozzle and Retractable Cord, Featherlite, Corded (ST2010)
- FAST & EFFICIENT – Equipped with 1200-Watts, this cyclonic vacuum uses powerful, nonstop suction to deep clean surfaces in one pass.
- ADVANCED MULTI-LEVEL FILTRATION – Say goodbye to allergies! Its HEPA filtration system removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 micrometers in diameter. That’s 300x smaller than a hair!
- INCREDIBLE VALUE – Comes with premium attachments for cleaning various surfaces: sofa/pet brush, floor brush, combination crevice nozzle/bristle brush, telescopic metal wand, dust compartment, and power cord
- CONVENIENT – Step button to turn on/off, automatic cable rewinder, 360° hose swivel, and telescopic wand helps you get high and hard-to-reach areas without injuring your back.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Bagless design with translucent dust compartment also includes an LED light alert for when the dust container & filters are full. All you need to do is empty and wash it with water before use.
- Bagless, Cyclonic, HEPA Filtration, Automatic Cord Rewind
ClimaTex 9G-018-36C-10 Scraper, 36" x10' Floor mat, x 10', Black
- RUBBER SCRAPER MAT: Corrugated ridges trap mud, water, sand, and dirt to keep floors mess-free and provide traction – designed for high traffic areas and able to withstand most indoor and outdoor environments
- INCLUDES: One heavy-duty, commercial grade 36 inch x 10 foot black rubber scraper mat made with a proprietary blend of rubber materials
- COMMERCIAL USE: Perfect for commercial entry mats, industrial floor mats, and outdoor non-slip garage floor mats
- RESIDENTIAL USE: Place in your hall, entryway, or outside your patio doorway to help clean shoes and paws to keep mud, sand, and dirt outside
- EASY TO CLEAN: Simply spray with a hose to remove dirt and mud from the scraper mat. Eco-friendly
Dirt Devil Versa Clean Bagless Stick Vacuum Cleaner and Hand Vac, 16ft. Power Cord, SD20010, Red
- LIGHTWEIGHT STICK VACUUM CLEANER: Lets you move from room to room and up and down stairs with ease
- MULTI SURFACE: Works on both rugs, carpet, and hard floors
- CONVERTS TO A HAND VAC: Tackle those curtains, shelvers, counters and upholstered furniture
- BAGLESS: Easy empty dirt cup
- WHATS INCLUDED: Crevice tool
Fuller Brush 17027 Electrostatic Carpet & Floor Sweeper - 9" Cleaning Path - Black
- IDEAL FOR ALL CRUMBY CLEANUPS: Need a quick touchup? No matter what the mess is from, you’ll want to grab this handy sweeper to get it cleaned fast - this sweeper just perfect!
- SUPERIOR CLEANUP: The natural Fuller Quality bristle rotor brush has fabulous picks up power for pet hair, crumbs, dust, debris, paper clips, glass, and more. Created with reversible cleaning power - making this ideal for any home and restaurant!
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE: Move it from room to room without overusing a single muscle in your body – an incredibly lightweight and useful sweeper!
- MULTI FLOOR CAPABILITIES: Fuller Brush Quality bristles make it safe and efficient on tile, low pile carpet, and all hard floors - with very minimal effort.
- EASY USE & STORAGE: No outlets required – get your mess cleaned using electrostatic charge. Folds flat for compact hanging - making this convenient to store in any closet ready for those quick cleanups
- STURDY AND AGILE: Fuller Brush made with indestructible metal housing with a four section metal handle and a long-wearing, soft vinyl bumper protecting your furniture as it reaches flat under.
nuLOOM Mackie Moroccan Diamond Shag Rug, 6' 7" x 9', Off White
- Step into comfort with the soft and fluffy texture of a shag rug. You may just find yourself spending more time relaxing directly on your rug!
- This luxuriously soft and fluffy shag is the perfect cozy rug for your bedroom, living room, or any other low traffic areas of your home
- Stylish and versatile, this Moroccan rug adds the right amount of chic to your space. 4" braided tassels along both ends are the perfect addition to this beautiful floor covering
- A neutral color palette ensures this rug can be seamlessly integrated into any existing décor
- Easy to care for, we recommend vacuuming regularly to reduce potential shedding and spot cleaning any stains with carpet cleaner
Deceptive Advertising In The Want Ads or a Sign of the Times
Kirby home maintenance devices as they are referred to are in my opinion the best vacuum cleaners available. However, the methods of their distributors to find sub-distributors involves a different definition of customer service than what I believe in.
I got called in for an interview and was excited because the company offered a guaranteed $400 a week plus bonuses for working on weekend. I went through the interview and the young man who was doing the interview didn't really tell me much about the company except that they had a home maintenance device. In fact I almost was led to believe that I would be setting displays up at locations such as Home Depot, Lowe's and other locations. He even made reference to the company being a Warren Buffet holding, which I guess that it is one of Mr. Buffet's several investments. He mentioned the name Kirby once, but at the time I didn't put two and two together. He referred to the name of the home maintenance device as Sentria that it turns out is the latest Kirby model.
I then got a call from Brandon Ford, the young man who trained the new hires. He said that I was hired and that I would be starting with training in two days. I went to the first day of training to discover that the company was none other than a front for selling Kirby vacuum cleaners. I remember my mother having a Kirby vacuum cleaner when I was a young teen, and remember it being quite an impressive vacuum cleaner as it also had a carpet cleaner and several unique features.
The training meeting was impressive complete with a fast talking trainer, Brandon Ford, a handsome young man, who could seem to charm anybody. I was all set when I left after the first day of training to come back for the second day. He talked about all the bonuses and showed us checks of demonstrators making $750 a week and on up. The company can easily afford to pay these bonuses to people that "leave a machine behind" at the homes of the people who are being shown the Kirby. This was how the trainer referred to the fact that the prospect had purchased the Kirby. They are able to do this because the price of the Sentria is slightly over $2,000.
Unlike some other door-to-door sales jobs I wouldn't have to find prospects for the "home maintenance devices" as these were located each day by canvassers who would set appointments for myself and all of the other demonstrators. That's correct, I wouldn't be a salesman. After all, our "job" was customer service. All that I would be doing was to demonstrate the Kirby to the prospects assigned to us. We, the other people in the room, and myself, were "demonstrators" or "dealers" who were explaining how the "home maintenance device" was to be used. That was the company's definition of providing customer service. The display set-up was assembling the various components of the device to show how it acted as a vacuum, a device to unclog drains, another to inflate such things as rubber rafts and other such devices, and of course a carpet cleaner. The packing of course was repackaging the Kirby back into its original box if the prospect did not decide to purchase it.
After I left that first day of training I was at first enthused. That was my reaction for the first two hours after the initial training. I planned on being back for more training the next day. Two hours later I had changed my mind. Yes, the company provided the prospects that we were to demonstrate the home maintenance device as it was referred. However, suddenly I felt uneasy as if this was not something I wanted to do. Part of it was that I started to think about the idea of going into someone else's home to sell them something. A person's home is there castle and I really don't like it when people try to sell me something in my home. Sure, the prospects were screened and appointments set-up but I didn't really want to go into someone else's home to sell them something.
Secondly, I thought about the ad that I responded to. To me customer service is about people coming to me and asking questions that I answer for them, or answering phone calls from customers, or replying to emails from them, answering their questions. The company selling these Kirby's had a totally different view in my opinion of what customer service is all about. Secondly, the training meeting reminded me of years ago in my first network marketing experience, that being Amway. It was just too rah,rah,rah. That just isn't me. I try to be a positive person but being a cheerleader for a product, well, that just isn't me. Now the money that could be made as a Kirby demonstrator is quite impressive and ranging in the $1,000's per week. One could easily make a six-figure income and more. But I truly believe that to be truly happy in making money one must be enthused about how they are doing it.
Door-to-door sales is door-to-door sales no matter what you call it. However, I am a marketer and not a salesperson. I believe in network marketing, and I use such methods as Internet promotion like pay per click, blogging, and traffic exchanges. I mostly work with companies that have no investment at this point and am beginning to see some return on the investment of my time. I have been very successful in my day with such companies as Watkins, a direct sales company that is over 125 years old. Then they changed their way of doing business and I was no longer able to make the type of money with them that I once was.
I am not putting the Kirby brand name down, as I believe that their "home maintenance devices" even at $2,000 plus are the best vacuum cleaners plus other featured, machines available. They also have impressive warranties. I am not even putting down the company, L.S. Enterprises, that I would have been working for selling the "home maintenance devices" as I believe they just have a different definition of customer service, display and packing than I have. If you can afford a Kirby vacuum I would suggest purchasing one.
For now I guess that I will stick with what I am best at and that is doing work as a psychiatric technician on an ongoing temporary basis and writing and doing tasks that are beginning to build my online income faster than anything that I have tried before. Did the company advertising deceive me? I can't realistically make that judgment. I guess the answer all lies in one's definition of customer service and display set-up.