Which Is The Best Bissell Carpet Cleaner To Buy in 2023
BISSELL Cleanview Swivel Pet Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, Green, 2252
BISSELL Cleanview Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, 2486, Orange
- OnePass Technology with powerful suction and innovative brush design to clean on the first pass
- Scatter Free Technology reduces scatter on hard floors
- On board storage keeps specialized tools including the TurboBrush Tool, Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand close by while cleaning
- Powerful, multi cyclonic system for lasting suction that captures and keeps dirt in the bin, where it belongs
- Large Capacity, Easy Empty Dirt Tank empties with the press of a button
- The combination of a 25 foot power cord, a 6 foot hose and a 13.5 inch cleaning path provide an extended cleaning reach.Maximum dirt capacity is 1 liter
- Power Source Type: Corded Electric
Bissell 3624 SpotClean Professional Portable Carpet Cleaner - Corded
- Professional spot cleaner removes tough spots and stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Includes 6 stair tool, 3 tough stain tool and 8 Ounce Professional Deep Cleaning formula
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose Length is 5 foot, Power Rating: 5.7 amperes. Tank Capacity : 3/4 gallon
- 2 year limited warranty.Weight:13.2 pounds
BISSELL Crosswave Pet Pro All in One Wet Dry Vacuum Cleaner and Mop for Hard Floors and Area Rugs, 2306A
- Buy BISSELL, save pets; BISSELL donates up to 10 dollars to the BISSELL pet foundation for every pet product purchase, upon activation
- Vacuums and washes your floors at the same time. Power Cord Length: 25 feet
- Pet pro 2306 A features a multi surface pet brush roll and pet hair strainer for easy multi surface cleaning. Safe for sealed hard floors and area rugs
- Pet pro 2306 A includes specialized pet cleaning solution to help eliminate pet odors. Tank Capacity - Water Tank - 28 Ounce | Dirt Tank - up to 14.5 Ounce
- Pet pro multi surface pet brush roll uses an innovative microfiber and nylon brush to mop and pick up dry debris at the same time. Power Rating: 4.4 amperes Cleaning Path Width: 12 inch
BISSELL Febreze Style 1214 Cleanview & PowerGlide Pet Replacement Filter - 12141
- Premium allergen filtration
- Replacing prevents dust and debris from cycling back out of the vacuum and into your home!
- Did you know that your vacuum has filters that should be checked frequently? Depending on your household, it is recommended that you replace your vacuum filters every 3 to 6 months. Refer to your BISSELL vacuum owners manual for replacement instructions.
- This filter is NOT washable - It’s a good idea to buy an extra filter to always have one ready to use!
- See description below for vacuums that fit this accessory!
- Note: Packaging may vary
BISSELL CrossWave Floor and Carpet Cleaner with Wet-Dry Vacuum, 1785A - Green
- Vacuums And washes your floors at the same time; surface type: bare floors
- Multi Surface Machine Cleans Both Sealed Hard Floors And Area Rugs. Power Rating 4.4 Amperes
- Dual Action Multi Surface Brush Roll Uses An Innovative Microfiber And Nylon Brush To Mop And Pick Up Dry Debris At The Same Time
- Two Tank System Keeps Cleaning Solution And Dirty Water Separate To Ensure That You'Re Always Cleaning With A Fresh Mix Of Water And Formula
- Smart Touch Controls On The Handle Allow You To Easily Switch Between Cleaning Hard Floors And Area Rugs And Control Your Solution With An On Demand Solution Trigger
- capacity: 0.4
- power source type: Corded Electric
BISSELL Proheat Essential Carpet Cleaner and Carpet Shampooer, 1887
- Every BISSELL purchase helps save pets. BISSELL proudly supports BISSELL Pet Foundation and its mission to help save homeless pets.
- Strong spray and powerful suction removes dirt, allergens and odors embedded in carpets. Power Rating: 6 amps
- Large capacity tanks (1 Gallon) mean less time filling and more time cleaning. An 8 ounce trial size bottle of professional formula is included
- Features cleaning path of 11 inches approximately and also the power cord length of 22 feet approximately
- 6 cleaning rows of rotating power brushes plus edge sweep brushes loosen and remove deep dirt from carpets
- Tough stain tool and spraying crevice tool are perfect for spot cleaning and upholstery; Power Source: Corded. Hose Length: 7 feet
Bissell Pet Hair Eraser Lift Off Bagless Upright Vacuum, 20874, Blue
- Dirt cup capacity - 1.0 liter. Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL will donate $10 to BISSELL Pet Foundation for each Pet Hair Eraser Lift Off purchase upon activation.
- 2 in 1 vacuum with Lift-Off Technology easily transitions from a powerful upright vacuum to a detachable, portable Lift-Off canister
- Tangle-Free Brush Roll: good-bye, hair wrap. Power Rating : 7 amps
- Hands-Free Empty: no more touching the yuck with the Cyclonic Pet Hair Spooling System
- Extended reach: Power through pet hair with a built-in telescoping wand and specialized pet tools
- Smart Seal Allergen System with Febrile filter helps trap dust and allergens while eliminating odors
- Edge-to-edge suction for powerful cleaning along edges and baseboards
Bissell 20431 Powerglide Lift Off Pet Plus Upright Bagless Vacuum
- Dirt cup capacity - 0.75 liters. Buy BISSELL, save pets. BISSELL will donate $10 to BISSELL Pet Foundation for each Power Glide Lift Off Pet purchase upon activation.
- 2-in-1 vacuum with lift off technology for stairs, upholstery and more
- On/off brush switch with triple action brush roll maximizes cleaning across multiple surfaces
- Specialized pet tools remove pet hair from stairs, upholstery and other hard-to-reach areas where pet hair collects
- Smart seal allergen system helps trap dust, dander, and allergens inside the vacuum
- Febrile pet odor Eliminator filter eliminates pet odors and freshens as you vacuum
BISSELL Aeroswift Compact Vacuum Cleaner, 2612A
- Powerful, full-size suction in a compact and lightweight upright vacuum that weighs just 10 pounds.
- Extension tools and attachments store on-board for easier cleaning on stairs, upholstery and more.
- Cyclonic Technology extends machine performance and helps filters last longer by keeping them cleaner.
- Easily switch from cleaning room to room with 5 adjustable height settings for different floor types and Scatter-Free Technology for debris on hard floors.
- Dirt and debris disposal is easy with a one-touch empty dirt tank.
- Includes: TurboBrush, 2-in-1 Dusting Brush, Crevice Tool, and Extension Wand.
Review: Bissell SpotBot Carpet Cleaner
When I first bought this product, we didn't use it right away. In fact, I didn't even take it out of the box because I looked a bit too complicated to use for small spills and stains; which is the majority of what we get.
When I first bought this product, we didn't use it right away. In fact, I didn't even take it out of the box because I looked a bit too complicated to use for small spills and stains; which is the majority of what we get. However, we have used this item more often in the past couple of weeks and I'm quickly falling in love with it.
For those who have never seen this product, the Bissell SpotBot is basically a carpet cleaner that you set down on a stain and put it to work. It's similar to a carpet shampooer. The only difference is you are cleaning part of your carpet; not the whole room.
We first used the SpotBot a couple weeks ago, when my daughter ended up with a stomach bug. She ended up vomiting on our kitchen floor and, rather than trying to clean that out of the carpet by hand, we decided to get the SpotBot out of the box. We also ended up using it the next day, when our cat got sick on our bedroom floor.
Even though it looked somewhat complicated, the SpotBot was simple to use. All we had to do was add water and shampoo to it, place it on the stain and hit the power button. I figured it would take a long time to finish but, on the lower setting (which we used because it was a fresh stain), it was done in about three minutes.
And, I have to tell you, it did a fantastic job. After we used it in our bedroom we ended up realizing the rest of the carpet needed to be shampooed simply because the SpotBot left this really clean spot right in the middle of it. And, compared to trying to get the mess cleaned up by hand, it was very easy.
I ended up with just two complaints about the product. First, the spot that gets cleaned remains wet for a long time; usually a few hours. Secondly, if you aren't careful, it's easy to spill the dirty water out of the SpotBot.
Other than that, I feel this was a product that was definitely worth the money we spent on it. I can't wait to try it on some of the older stains we have on our carpet.